banditball

CnC? Kerrigan

6 posts in this topic

I just wanted to make it really simple. I was going to do it in a way so you could see half of Human Kerrigan's face, but there were no good HD pictures of what I wanted. I did submit this for SOTW 64. I'm posting this here to just get some criticism for next time I make one. I haven't made a signature in ages! lol

So, tell me what you think!

qyas4.jpg

(It is mine. I blended my name on her face if you don't see it.)

Make it smaller, between 350x120 and 500x120, that is a better sig size and will look better overall. Make your name more obvious too.

Make it smaller, between 350x120 and 500x120, that is a better sig size and will look better overall. Make your name more obvious too.

Yeah, I haven't made a sig in over a year, and I forgot the dimensions. Also, the name thing came out a bit bolder on PS, but I just want it to be simple, some things look better with little text. And, thats what I did.

Thanks for the feedback though!

EDIT @ Avi: I didnt really use a lot of effects since I'm not really that good at PS. I haven't gotten my new brushes or anything yet. I'll be practicing a lot more though. This is just to help me and kinda warm me up for other projects I do.

Edited by banditball

No, I did add some effects, but it didn't work the way I first wanted it to go. And, if I continued it would just look like the cover of Starcraft I. I am possibly change it up on my free time. And, see if I can add more effects then right now. As, I have many ideas I wasn't sure how to do some of them. I will change it, and add more effects soon. Sorry for the problems.