Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plasma727

Truth or Dare

38 posts in this topic

Okay funky/hippie pants. B)

Do you believe in the art of homosexuality? This is a serious question because of your love for rainbows and the fact that I have never seen you talk to a girl. Adding with that you seem to have a love for Pappys based on your signature. No flaming intended.

Proof:

In 1978, San Francisco artist Gilbert Baker designed and made a rainbow flag as a symbol of gay and lesbian community pride. It has been suggested that Baker was inspired by the song "Over The Rainbow," by Judy Garland, a gay icon. The flag offers a colorful and optimistic alternative to the more common pink triangle symbol, which originated in Nazi internment camps.

The colors of the rainbow flag reflect the wide diversity of the LGBT community, and how people can't just be filed away in a simple category because of their sexuality.

The flag originally consisted of eight stripes; Baker assigned specific meaning to each of the colours as follows:

Hot Pink – Sexuality

Red – Life

Orange – Healing

Yellow – Sunlight

Green – Nature

Turquoise – Magic/Art

Indigo – Serenity/Harmony

Violet – Spirit

The hot pink stripe was removed in 1978 when demand for the rainbow flag greatly increased after the November 27, 1978 assassination of openly gay San Francisco City Supervisor Harvey Milk.

When hung vertically from the lampposts of San Francisco's Market Street, the center stripe was obscured by the post itself. Changing the flag design to one with an even number of stripes was the easiest way to rectify this, so the turquoise stripe was dropped, which resulted in the currently well-known six stripe version of the flag - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet.

The rainbow flag has found wide application on all manner of products including jewelry, clothing and other personal items and the rainbow flag colours are routinely used as a show of LGBT identity and solidarity. One common item of jewelry is the pride necklace or freedom rings, consisting of six rings, one of each colour, on a chain. Other variants range from key chains to candles.

In Montréal, the entrance to Beaudry metro station, which serves that city's Gay Village, was rebuilt in 1999 with rainbow-coloured elements integrated into its design.

Rainbow - "A term used within the gay community to acknowledge acceptance amongst it's members."

wtfPappys.png

Son your situation ain't lookin good. inb4mastatalksaboutblam!slappincaseelumadbro? lol

8768046.jpg

You seriously don't know how to play this game do you homophobe? I never said truth for an intended truth.

Nope you just piss me off trying to make me a fool for doing nothing and I am simply calling you out saying you don't have room to talk. All I did was ask a serious question and proved that you can't lie. Besides there was no real reason to say what you said. That was actually considered flaming annnd I hate how you always make a joke about everything aanndd...................

ffffffuuuuu.gif

*CASSEL RAGE*

w/e I'm done. Let the next person ask for Truth or Dare.

lol

*rage quit*