Tdudes

The Interview Corner

16 posts in this topic

Why not do it where each journalist asks 2 or 3 questions? That would give a better variety and would certainly be more interesting to read.

This is an individual project provided by Tdudes. None of the other journalists are associated or have any involvement in the IC, simply because this is his project and we don't need to have it as a priority on our to-do list. If it was, then we would help out or be working on these more often. If Tdudes asks for assistance, he may or may not get help from our branch.

Well I call them chicken burgers because they're on a tasty sesame seed bun, lol. If I had a bike, I would name it, "Jeff 2," because I smack it to my own reflection :p Love you Avi! haha

Thanks for the comments dudes and/or dudettes, really means a lot. Besides, I thought my answers sucked!

This is an individual project provided by Tdudes. None of the other journalists are associated or have any involvement in the IC, simply because this is his project and we don't need to have it as a priority on our to-do list. If it was, then we would help out or be working on these more often. If Tdudes asks for assistance, he may or may not get help from our branch.

Lol, it only takes 30 seconds to ask three questions XD

Read topic: check

thoroughly confused: check

Knowlege of FSU's dietary plan: check

I have what i need.

1 person likes this

Read topic: check

thoroughly confused: check

Knowlege of FSU's dietary plan: check

I have what i need.

I loled. FSU I am pretty sure that it is still called chicken sandwiches haha.