Le Hefe

Bug Reports

98 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, and welcome back to the site. As some of you may very well remember, we purchased an old backup of HaloTracks. The version you are on is the same HT the minute before it became TriggerPoop. I'd like to digress momentarily, and please ask all of you to not bash TriggerPoop intensively. What's done was done, and we have all learned from it.

Now, the site is still being transferred and updated to our new servers. So page times can be slow, and you may experience momentary times of HaloTracks seemingly not being there. These are normal "bugs" that can occur during the name server transfers and will diminish once it is all complete (5/17/12 @ 2400 PST). If you encounter any sort of extra bugs, please post them here and I will do my best to resolve them.

List of Known Bugs/Issues:

• Mackey feels he isn't important.
  • SQL Error when signing in or using the wrong Username/Password combination.

List of Fixed Bugs/Issues:

• Fixed an issue with "halotracks.org" directing to an inaccessible page. "Halotracks.org" now redirects to the Home page.
  • Disabled word filter for a small amount of bad words. Please use foul language responsibly.

• When you link HT on a site like facebook/duxter that creates a thumbnail for it, it looks like this: http://puu.sh/vggD

• Hitting enter goes two lines down, not one? Shift enter goes down one though...

• Dynamic images do not work on the site. Eg, Puush images. www.puush.me

Puush is marked as a malicious site, so until whatever file was uploaded is removed I'll be keeping Puush off of HT. As for the enter thing, I believe that's a browser issue and will look into it. I'm going to talk to Host Gator about the thumbnail. Though I'm pretty sure it just hasn't been updated yet. Check the thumbnail again tomorrow, and let me know what it looks like.

Puush is safe lol, it'll be marked as malicious because it uses dynamic images which are not as safe as normal images.

I can't promise I won't be bashing TS. I am very tempted to troll the old announcements.

Also I take no responsibility for a certain word filter that I might have added last night. :p

Oh you mean the loose term changing to TriggerPoop? Yeah, we had fun with that earlier. I tried getting members to type out "halotracks rules" too, lol.

Hippie you word filtered trigger....... Lol that explains why everyone has been calling it triggerpoop.........l I have been so confused for days now