Le Hefe

Bug Reports

98 posts in this topic

I'm getting a fatal error when clicking on people's usernames and avatars to the side of their posts, trying to go to their profile.

Edit: Oh, I can't go to my own profile, either.

Edited by CHa0s
added info

3 minutes ago, CHa0s said:

I'm getting a fatal error when clicking on people's usernames and avatars to the side of their posts, trying to go to their profile.

Edit: Oh, I can't go to my own profile, either.

Hiya CHa0s!!! - see -

11 hours ago, ARPOD said:

Hetty I noticed they some of the maps imported from the old site don't have a download option.

Hey Arpod,

That's not actually a bug. We just have to manually add download links for each map. I went through your files on Waypoint the other day, and couldn't see any of your tracks.

That's weird. They are all visible. I know waypoint acts up from time to time. Maybe after the patch update tomorrow, with some of the fixes they are putting in, hopefully things will be straightened out.

Another bug seems to have appeared from no where. When I try to view a map post, it's starts to load the page, then suddenly reloads the map homepage instead.

Okay scratch that. its only the top current two map posts that do that. 

Edited by OrionHardy

We have to approve maps after they've been posted, @OrionHardy. Right now, everyone can see maps that haven't been approved yet on the homepage but we still have permissions of who can view the map post itself. If users aren't a part of moderator groups that have access to unapproved maps, they are redirected back to the homepage.

It's on our to-do list.