Le Hefe

Bug Reports

98 posts in this topic

isnt that saying that the sell back fee is 100% and therefore since the restock fee is the full price of the item that you get nothing back for selling it back.....

What I think Hatter is trying to say that selling an item back is partially overridden by the fee it takes to restock that item. So let's say an item has a 50% sell-back with a 25% restocking fee. In this case, you'd get half the points, or 25% of the items sell-back.

Hatter I'm sorry, but twas hard to understand that sentence. I had to read it like 10 times, lol.

What I think Hatter is trying to say that selling an item back is partially overridden by the fee it takes to restock that item. So let's say an item has a 50% sell-back with a 25% restocking fee. In this case, you'd get half the points, or 25% of the items sell-back.

Hatter I'm sorry, but twas hard to understand that sentence. I had to read it like 10 times, lol.

Ah, ok. Does that mean that I've just lost the background?

Yes, it does. Though, I wouldn't worry about points right now. We'll tell you why in the near future.

1 person likes this

Yes, it does. Though, I wouldn't worry about points right now. We'll tell you why in the near future.

Ooooh, ok. And also when I'm on my iPod touch (the full site, not mobile site), if I go onto the forums page, the ad is always www.newegg.com and it automagically takes me to newegg, instead of the forums page. I can stop it by clicking add comment on a status just before the ad loads, but it is very annoying.

No, he's not supposed to be able to. That's Staff only and remember: Monkeys aren't moderators.

hes not supposed to? and what do you mean by monkees are not moderators.... im not moderating users interactions with each other. i am attempting to perfect usability of the website.

1 person likes this

No, because if every member could make a calendar event, then it'd be cluttered with a bunch of non tournament related topics, topics without even a link, and everything that could make it unorganized. The reason I don't want Code Monkeys adding or removing calendar events (aside from their own tournaments, Staff don't have to go through the approval process) is because that's for an EM to do. Even though we don't have any Events Managers right now, the Admins are doing tournament movements and approving or disapproving them.