Le Hefe

Bug Reports

98 posts in this topic

oh. Alright then. I was just kind of thinking any more events for people to do that could be posted on the calendar would be more ht activity.

You're complete right about that, but it's the same reason we have Submit a Tournament. There's supposed to be a mod queue that you can view, but it's not compatible with our version of IPB. We are going to need a way of telling members "To Make a Tournament, Go Here" on the Calendar though... Any ideas on how to make that look?

That's what I've been trying to find. Posts would be in this "Moderator Queue" in the Moderator CP. Only... On our version there is no moderator CP. If there is, it's being overridden by my ACP link.

Whenever I edit a post alot of the time it switches to showing the code, so when I save it rather than showing colours, pics etc. it just shows code. And it is very annoying. Please try to fix it, although I am aware that it is probably an IP Board error, so you might not be able to do anything about it.

Are you posting/editing off of your iPod?

Nope. PC. BTW I use Google Chrome if that's useful. And my picture of HT Destruction dosen't work, it's just the link and the tags around it.

Look here. And whenever I edited it with the colourful ranks it just turned into a mass of BB Code. :(

This is the first time I've heard of this. Clear your cache and cookies.

Test

Done it, but it still dosen't work. I'm gonna go torture myself and see if internet explorer works.

EDIT: Nope. Doesn't work.

Edited by llehctim4