Le Hefe

Bug Reports

98 posts in this topic

Can you give me some screenshots of that? Preferably multiple ones taken at different times of day?

I click store and it says no page found

is it broken?

plz help me

There could be an issue with permissions. Are you just clicking the "Store" button, or are you trying to access a specific store in the application?

While on the site I encountered a huge bug. I am currently too afraid to touch the ground. If anyone has a shoe or a large book, I think either would do the job.

Pro Tip: E-books don't work.

1 person likes this

While on the site I encountered a huge bug. I am currently too afraid to touch the ground. If anyone has a shoe or a large book, I think either would do the job.

Pro Tip: E-books don't work.

This should fix the problem.

258Troll_spray.jpg

2 people like this

Ok so a real bug to report. The personal chat bar at the bottom of the page is having issues for some members. For me the member online count says 0 when there are plenty online, and when you click on the "Who's online" button it just says loading and nothing shows up. there are also missing file icons on the far left side of the chat bar. So theres something to look into. I personally don't use it that much, but it probably should be looked into. I have deleted my cookies in attempt to get it working again, but no such luck. Im on a PC using Chrome.

1 person likes this

Ok so a real bug to report. The personal chat bar at the bottom of the page is having issues for some members. For me the member online count says 0 when there are plenty online, and when you click on the "Who's online" button it just says loading and nothing shows up. there are also missing file icons on the far left side of the chat bar. So theres something to look into. I personally don't use it that much, but it probably should be looked into. I have deleted my cookies in attempt to get it working again, but no such luck. Im on a PC using Chrome.

This also happens on IE.

Sorry I like IE, don't hate me =(

Edited by analbumcover1