vVT3hJoShn3ssVv

Formula 1 2012 Member List

17 posts in this topic

Member list

Emo and I are going to start our 7th F1 Season in about 3 weeks from now (First week of June). if you are willing to sign up, you must be very ACTIVE and you MUST make it to 60% of the GP races. after four missed races without any legitimate reasons. you will be kicked out of the squad.

*We need at least 12-16 ACTIVE people to start the season opener at Melbourne.

1. Joshn3ss

2. Hellfire

3. Emo

4. Churchyy

5. Ramone117

6. Barricade

7. Yoshi

8. TannerJohnson

9. CanucksLegend

10. Jeffh3962

11. Yugnoswam

12. BicycleShirk

13. King Edward I

14. GeneralNonsenze

15. Deano is Super

16. Jake Bobious

17. Kalec

18. umpdoubleump

19. irish1200

20. burningjab199

Edited by Em0

Yeah I might sign up if that's alright. I haven't actually played any proper 'tournaments' before on Reach, so I might be a bit rusty, but I shouldn't be ridiculously out of the loop. What times will most of these be out of interest, to see whether I can actually make the majority of them.

Our times are reasonable, considering Yugno is also in the UK. I'm thinking 2 or 3 Pm EST. As for racing, there is a very good spread of skill in the league and most of the time the back of the field gets more excitement. Oh, and I love your avatar.

Our times are reasonable, considering Yugno is also in the UK. I'm thinking 2 or 3 Pm EST. As for racing, there is a very good spread of skill in the league and most of the time the back of the field gets more excitement. Oh, and I love your avatar.

Why thank you. I thought yugno was Canadian, but that must be someone else I'm thinking of. That would probably be a perfect time for me, I was thinking you'd be playing about 8pm EST, meaning I'd have to play around 2am GMT, which I wouldn't be up for at all. Anything up to 5pm EST would be fine for me, I don't really want to play post-10pm GMT.

I don't know either, Josh needs to get his shit together. And I need mods.

I don't know either, Josh needs to get his shit together. And I need mods.

Done, done, and done.