Le Hefe

HT Update - 20 May

36 posts in this topic

Jeff, you should make a short video saying its back, get people uploading it to youtube.

Yeah, like some of you, I also just randomly decided to search "halotracks.org" and it came up. I am extremely excited to see this site back and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Congratulations to everyone that got it back up and running again and thank you so much for your work. I swear before these 9 months or so, I checked HT more than I checked my Facebook. And that's hard to beat..ha. Thanks again to all the people who got Halotracks back up and running again. Great to see HT like it use to be!

@CurvedBubbles, From what I remember, HT didn't have enough active members, so we made an un-unanimous decision to create TriggerPoop, which then was taken over by Spam Bots and crashed and burned to the ground in a fiery pile of ash..hah. I'm sure it could be described in better detail, but I'm not the one to do that.

EDIT: Oh, I will also try to get the word out as much as I can about HT back up.

Edited by tyloroxorz

The funny thing was you people supported the dictator and accused the Head staff of being the dictators ;). Lawl I remember so much useless drama for no reason. C u is the root of all evil, I guess eventually everyone got to see it.

1 person likes this

Yup, he's gone cycling now so lets just hope those alps are more dangerous than they look

Yup, he's gone cycling now so lets just hope those alps are more dangerous than they look

I am raising your warning level to 10% for that. In the future, keep those kinds of things to yourself.

Woah, glad to see the sight is back up after all this time, i had kinda just given up on it all tbh. Cant wait for halo 4 so i can get to work on building some more. Ive gotten sick of the forgeworld for now but i hope halo 4 can bring back some needed inspiration :)