EoE Oh SNAP

Jeff's Absence

12 posts in this topic

Hey, we all know Jeff's condition and if you don't know he is going through Chemotherapy. Well the side effect of his current dose has put him back into the hospital. I do not know how long he will be in there but this is to let you all know whats going on. He hasn't abandoned us or anything. anything.

1 person likes this

Hey, we all know Jeff's condition and if you don't know he is going through Chemotherapy. Well the side effect of his current dose has put him back into the hospital. I do not know how long he will be in there but this is to let you all know whats going on. He hasn't abandoned us or anything. anything.

He texted me during work telling me that he's back in due to mucositis caused by his chemo. Get well soon, Jeff.

Yeah he said on facebook its the worst its ever been :( Still at least he only has to go through it once more, good luck Jeff. Get well soon :)

Best of luck Jeff get well soon man!

Thanks everyone. I know, I'm in the hospital a lot and I apologize for not being on a lot. To the people who read this but no reply, why u no?