Banner By Funky Payps
Tote trays once did a weekly time challenge before he retired from HaloTracks so I figured, why not bring that back? I will post which ever map has been posted in the week of the last Trial of Time as this allows the new maps to become recognised. I will be rewarding the best time with 150 points. In the event of a tie, I will time each lap to one extra decimal place. Submissions are allowed up until the weekend after it has been posted (times may vary). I will watch the clips and then post the next trial of time as soon as possible once a winner has been announced.
GT: v Ionized
Tuesday 26th June, 2012
- The clock starts the second you move. (I will view them myself in theater)
- The racer must be you.
- Make sure the film clip starts and ends at least ten seconds before and after your lap.
- Upload the film clip to your File Share so that you can link it.
- Reply to this topic with the correct working format so I can download the clip. (You may edit this at any point while the contest is active)
- I only want the clip of your best lap! Do not send me whole films of your race. They will be disqualified.
- In the event of a tie, I will time each clip with a more precise stop clock.
- If you won the challenge the previous week then you can not enter the week after.
- The creator of the track cannot enter due to this being and unfair advantage.
- Your first lap does not count! Run-ups just before the lap ends also do not count.
[b]Lap Time: [/b] [b]Gamertag: [/b] [b]Video Name: [/b]
150 points + Userbar
The first person to win 10 times will receive _____.
- Swizz - 6
- Purpledinosaur0 - 1
- Rigplayer12 - 1
- Smm2010 - 1
- Ionized - 1
- Tdudes - 1
- Quibbles - 1
- llehctim4 - 1
- xdeathlordx - 1
Previous Winner: xdeathlordx