Em0

Grand Prix of Australia 2012

18 posts in this topic

Formula 1 Quantas Australian Grand Prix

Hello everyone and welcome to the start of the HT Formula 1 2012 Grand Prix Season. From the results at testing, it's going to be a good one. Lots of close pack racing, plenty of competition, and loads of fun. Now it's time to get things underway.

Date and Time -

Sunday June 17

Qualifying starts at 5:00 Eastern Standard Time

*The season schedule and all other important documents can be found right

here.

I will make sure to have everything updated ASAP.

Track - Albert Park Street Circuit

This track is a very fast paced street course with many high speed sections as well as tight and risky corners. This one can get tricky, so you always need to be at full attention. Check the Track Analysis for a detailed look at the track.

melbourne.jpg

Laps - 43

Approximate race time -

Minimum pits - 3

Interval - 15/20

See you all there!

I will send messages on XBL as well as a reminder. Lets see if we can have at least a 12 car grid.

Shoot! If I make it, I'll barely be getting hewme. Probably just setting foot through the door if I'm lucky.

Well qualifying starts at 5, so the race won't be underway untill 5:30.

I'll try to be there but not sure, I've got my final exam the following morning. Do you know how long the race would last?

I'm also likely to be a bit rusty and ignorant so please endure me while I get to grips.

Edited by BicycleShirk

The race should end around 6:15. If I can get on earlier and everyone is on, we can start qualifying 15 minutes early.

I try to make the times as compatible as possible for everyone (considering there is a 9 hour gap between some people), but since I work, it can't be any earlier. Anyway, good luck on your exams and we hope to see you at Sepang