Em0

Grand Prix of Australia 2012

18 posts in this topic

Woot, we're going to have a great turnout. It's good to see a full grid again.

ngbbs4f2da933f1d9e.jpg

They just keep coming! Just to let everyone know, we can only race 16 people, so if more show up, the slowest qualifiers will not be allowed to race. Ump and Jab, I will talk to you about team choices at the race.

Sadly, I won't be able to make it. Its Father's Day, and we are going to my sister to eat. So win it for Toro Rosso Edward.

2 people like this

Good race to everyone who was there. We had 12 people racing, which certainly led to some exciting racing. Now that the first race is out of the way, we can get this season officially underway. I will start reviewing the film tonight and tomorrow and will post the results and a summary of the race as well as the Malaysian GP tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Good race to everyone who was there. We had 12 people racing, which certainly led to some exciting racing. Now that the first race is out of the way, we can get this season officially underway. I will start reviewing the film tonight and tomorrow and will post the results and a summary of the race as well as the Malaysian GP tomorrow.

Sorry I missed it, felt like shit and went to bed at like 8pm :/