Mad Hatter

HT Velocity Leaderboards [Season 4]

222 posts in this topic

Where am I?!?

You'll need to do the recruiting tournament. Older members have to go through it too. Look in the Tournaments section of HT.

we normally had 24 members during velocity time, but i will have to gauge how many members we will need by how active the squad is and how many nights we are filling our parties.

thanks for letting josh who wasnt in any recruiting tournaments and a non memebr at the time into the tournement and kicking me out thanks alot

i didnt notice at first i thought i was too late then when they started i thought, wait josh aint even in it unless they let him in beofre recruiting tourney so i checked and his name wasnt on the leaderboards til after.

Deathlord, Josh didnt participate in the recruiting tournament however he was one of the first members to get back into velocity after it had revived. I actually messed up and forgot to add him to the leaderboards. I am sorry for the confusion, Emo knew that josh was in the squad and that is why whenever the party got full you were not allowed to join the tournament. Also to clarify for all of those in the first tournament we do not have all of the same rules in velocity as we used to. Right now the rules are condensed down to be as simple as they possibly can. If you do notice we do not have any rules as far as picking maps go and also no veto system set in stone. If the host wants to implement a veto system into the tournament they are hosting then that is at their discretion. Untill we get velocity on a good pace and some of the bad maps worked out of our map list i personally would probably not use a veto system quite yet. I am sorry if this caused some confusion as emo decided not to let members veto the tracks that were picked by the random number generator.

Without Further Ado, these are the results for the first squad tournament.

[pbracket]

Cassel 38

Emo Skater 35

Joshness 33

Will 27

Jeff 27

Edward 24

Yugno 23

Pappys 9

[/pbracket]