Moto

HT Nitro Comeback!

26 posts in this topic

As you know, many of the old HT Squads are coming back. Well, HT Nitro wants in on the Squad action. Zerker Mafia and I have decided to bring back HT Nitro, and we plan on making it better than ever.

Nitro will be a bit different than it was before. Previously, Nitro was a squad based on all types of racing. For now, we feel it is best to focus on just Battle Tracks and Skytrack Racing. This could be a permanent change or a temporary one. It all depends on what the squad members want. The squad ranks will still exist, however I may or may not change how they work.

We will use both Halo 3 and Halo: Reach maps in our tournaments, including the maps made specifically for our squad.

Our goal is to create a competitive squad with an intense racing experience, so the bar will be set high for those who wish to join. We need to know if you're interested, so post below if you would like to join. Recruiting tournaments will be held soon if enough people would like to see this awesome squad return to HT.

1: Moto (Founder/Admin)

2: Zerker Mafia (Revival Co-Founder/Admin)

3: ^Smm2010 (Head Tournament Host/Admin)

4: InK

5: DJDoubles

6: Jeff

7: Cassel

8: Jake Bobius

9: Masta Hippie

10: Deano

11: Skittles

12: EoE Oh SNAP

13: Derk921

14: xdeathlordx

15: TannerJohnson23

16: Yugnoswam

17: cyclicwarrior

Edited by Moto

I'm in, and whomever is on my BT team dun worry. I fixed mai lag.

So basically it's not Nitro? That's like calling Hardcore "Nitro" except it's only hardcore.

And you can't race on sky tracks because nothing ever happens.

I'll join.

1 person likes this

Tis why they should be a Battle Tracks squad. My opinion. Doesn't carry.

So basically it's not Nitro? That's like calling Hardcore "Nitro" except it's only hardcore.

And you can't race on sky tracks because nothing ever happens.

I'll join.

Like I said, the change may only be temporary. I would like to bring Nitro back to its former glory, which included multiple racing types. But for now, I just want to get the squad going again, and the squad was founded upon skytrack racing, so that's what I'm starting with. It's all up to the squad members and what they want. Once we get everything started I'll ask for opinions on what gametypes we should and shouldn't use in the squad.

ill sign up. but the idea of trying to race competitivly on skytracks is utterly terrible

1 person likes this