Em0

Malaysian Grand Prix Review

11 posts in this topic

2012 GrandPrix of Malaysia

Now with 20% cooler fonts

All of the googledocs are updated now. Since Iwasn't actually at the race, I will try togive the best summary possible.

The race started with Barricade onpole, who had a good start and started pulling a lead out in front of the field.The rest of the cars behind him had equally clean starts and continued to racevery closely together. First pits came with no drama from the lead racers,however a few others were caught on speeding. The pack slowly thinned outafterwards, with small, uneventful battles.

Yugno startedmaking a hard charge through the field, passing 3 different people over green flagracing. Starting with Josh around lap 7, he cut huge chunks away atthe gap between him and church. On lap 13, Edward mysteriously stoppedin turn 2 for 5 seconds (seriously, what was that about?), allowing Yugno totake another position, putting him into 3rd. 2 laps later he wasright on Churches gearbox. He lined up a pass around turn 9 and made it stick. All that was left now was Barricade.

A 6 second gap separated the two on lap 15. 10 laps later the gap was down to less than a second. Yugno continued to push Barricade hard until the safety car came out on lap 31 due to a blackscreen caused by Canucks (again).

The restart was clean, except for a brush with the wall out of turn 2 by Yugno, which dropped him a position. However, after 3rd round pitting, Yugno had managed come out in front of Barricade and take the lead. This is where he remained through the last 10 laps of the race.

Congratulation to Yugno for the stellar drive and and excellent job to everyone else for the great race. There might be a race edit coming out for the race, I'm not sure when. Other than that, see you guys at China. The date is still pending, but it might be on a week day. I will send out XBL messages when the date is set.

Edit: I give up trying to format the stupid fonts.

Edited by Em0

I had fun, and no doubt people are going to rage because I won. All I have to say is, if your going to rant on about how there should be time penalties then don't bother posting as Emo has already said time penalties are unfair, hence he uses points.

Emo, I might just make a short video showing the things you mentioned in this video if you want to do a voice commentary over it? Thats much easier than a montage of the race.  

2 people like this

lol yugno no one cares that you won, you dont have to assume that you winning is going to create trauma.

lol yugno no one cares that you won, you dont have to assume that you winning is going to create trauma.

I think a 10 minute rant by 2 unnamed users would disagree with that statement.

I agree with Deathlord. Time penalties would make people lose position which they didnt deserve in the first place because they broke the rules. Point penalties give no punishment when say you have a podium finish because you sped through pits everytime, but only lost 3 points instead of losing the position which someone else deserves. Im not trying to piss anyone off and this is not a stab at anyone, im just making a suggestion, with an example.

1 person likes this

I would've place higher if it weren't for me thinking that the caution flag was two laps. It's because of my own dumb thinking, that I didn't hit the gas when I should've and dropped to last place. I caught up and made some passes though, and I had fun. Next race, I'm going to be ready for.

yugno dont instigate them and i doubt you would have as much trouble with them.

Jeff... we said go this time round :) you just dont listen

and church i agree i think your right.

E3cQ.jpg

Doesn't really prove anything. It just lets new members know that you are British.