Swatspeedman

Getting bored of gaming?

24 posts in this topic

I am bored right now. But I will be alright when I go back to full time training again at the end of this month...

Personally over the past few years the market has lacked a good ORIGINAL(I want to stress that part) multiplayer game. In my opinion COD multiplayer and Reach Matchmaking have become far too repetitive. I still enjoy Custom Games though. This means I only last around two online rounds then go onto Minecraft for an hour or so get bored and either watch Tv or go out. The annoying part is that if a original multiplayer franchise does come out then Im afraid very few people will buy it due to Call of Duty's domination over the community recently. PS I hate Battlefield!

That, and everyone is trying to make MMOs now. I miss the days where I could slap in KOTOR and still have another good RPG sitting next to me after playing that game for 10 hours straight every day got boring. Now, the big name RPGs are going MMO. I wouldn't say it's thanks to WoW, but other developers certainly turned it into a trend. Now Elder Scrolls is going MMO, and with sighs of discontent, I guess we just have to live with the fact that RPGs are dying. MMOs bring in more money. I miss KOTOR. My disk scratched.

That, and everyone is trying to make MMOs now. I miss the days where I could slap in KOTOR and still have another good RPG sitting next to me after playing that game for 10 hours straight every day got boring. Now, the big name RPGs are going MMO. I wouldn't say it's thanks to WoW, but other developers certainly turned it into a trend. Now Elder Scrolls is going MMO, and with sighs of discontent, I guess we just have to live with the fact that RPGs are dying. MMOs bring in more money. I miss KOTOR. My disk scratched.

Dat game was soooo fun.

everyone's so quick to blame the games... blame the develpoers... blame the communities

Publishers push developers to create games that the publishers know will make money. The worst of which, EA, is possibly the worst thing that's happened to recent gaming. It's no wonder why they topped the list of the worst companies of 2012. When I find out which list that was, and if it's credible, I'll link it.

2 people like this

everyone's so quick to blame the games... blame the develpoers... blame the communities

Yes, because I'm bored of all my games because they are the same; games that are coming out don't sound 'new' enough to buy and are just sequels and rehashes and I personally don't want to play online with a community full of dick heads. It's like if all movies were Justin Bieber movies and if you ever went to watch them you got popcorn and drink thrown at you every time.

1 person likes this

Yes, because I'm bored of all my games because they are the same; games that are coming out don't sound 'new' enough to buy and are just sequels and rehashes and I personally don't want to play online with a community full of dick heads. It's like if all movies were Justin Bieber movies and if you ever went to watch them you got popcorn and drink thrown at you every time.

by "same" you mean similar core elements, these games are not all the same, and that's not even the point the same thing can be fun a million times over again, its all about perspective, change your perspective and you wont be bored.

if you think playing games equates to going to something in which you would be miserable then i guess you should just accept its no longer for you and find something else to entertain you

I am also looking forward to those three games, should be wicked. As well I always have a new game to play because I usually wait a few months after games are released to buy them pre owned to save money unless its halo then I buy it right away. Anyways atm I still have gears of war 3, assassins creed revelations and red dead redemption to beat, you should try those out if you haven't already.