Churchy

Halotracks sig?

10 posts in this topic

Quick question. Has anyone made a Halotracks sig? I havent seen one. A simple one that just says halotracks.org

I would make one, but my photoshop is being gay and closes after about 5 minutes of being open. :(

Merry Christmas. Forgot who made it.

logo.png

EDIT: Made by locoskier78

Edited by Casshole

i might've made it back when the site was undergoing skin changes, probably not but maybe

Thank you cassel.

Do you have the link to it?

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii111/MiniMaster381/logo.png

Right Click, Copy Image URL :p

Edited by Moto

sounds like something he would make, i remember spending too much time trying to make a logo way back, it probably sucked lol

Lolz, you posted the old banner. Yugno posted up the new one. In the not too distant future, we're going to have sigs that update with your tournament stats. So those'll be kewl.

Edit: I don't know if you guys have seen this, but there's a media assets page here. Anytime we, as in Admins and Media Directors, finish up some content that our members can use for various things like site promotion, their own videos, sigs, and other things of the sort, we'll post them up in that topic. The next thing that will more than likely be put in is the HaloTracks Community Creation introduction. Which is going to be different than the HaloTracks Official Creation intro, but still good looking nonetheless. When can you expect that? After I can use my new PC, because there's a plugin that is essential to the design of both intros called Element 3D, that my current PC can't use. It's not powerful enough.