Mad Hatter

HT Ogame

21 posts in this topic

Its a huge time killer. Back in April I literally got home from school at 330 and played til 1030. Almost everyday. When you start growing your empire, you start having to play so much more.

By the way, I have to move my sister into college so Im going into Vacation mode for a couple days be back Thursday.

So... umm... I found this.

Rules:

4. You can only create squads based on Halo.

Note: In order to create a squad you must be able to pay a creation fee of 500 points. Adding subforums to your squad costs an extra 25 points per subforum.

Since HT isn't really big right now though, I can't see why this "Ogame" would be a huge issue. Just remember that squads that aren't based in Halo on HaloTracks have never done very hawt. So, and with no pun intended, you're going to have to pull a rabbit out of the Hat.

Ok. For those of you actually playing, I have created an account for the use of galaxy tool. Galaxy tool is a website/plugin thingy that allows your information from ogame to be available to other people signed up for our halotracks galaxy tool. What that means is that any of us can see each others espionage reports for not alliance members, as well as fleet movements, and being able to view every galaxy in the galaxy view without having to spend the deuterium looking through the galaxy view in game. It also allows you to search for players within a certain range of galaxies from your position that are good targets for raiding. It also helps with finding a good location to start a new colony.

For the rest of you to see this i will need to create accounts for you ( because it makes me for some reason). So i will need your email address to do so. ( you can pm me them if you wish)

Oh hai churchy!!!!!!! Mai Emales r supr secrit, no1 gets 2 c it lulz.....

It's priestofsyrinx2112@yahoo.com

That sounds pretty cool, even though you and me are probably the only ones still playing.