Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gogetarulez

Borderlands

18 posts in this topic

Hey does anybody have Borderlands on PC? I just downloaded it a few hours ago and started playing it. It's pretty cool, but I think it would be more fun to play it with people I know. My username is gogetarulez, just like my username on here. I'm just a beginner btw and I'm not very good at gaming on my laptop.

I have it, but it's not downloaded at the moment. Send me a message in steam when you wanna play.

Please do not discuss illegal content on the board.

I'm sorry Jeff, I didn't know I couldn't say that. Anyways what's your username on Borderlands?

Borderlands is a phenomenal game.

i cant wait for the 2nd one

HELL YEAH! I expect Borderlands 2 to be GOTY candidate but I don't expect it to win because of all the other great games(HALO 4 BIATCH!). But I think Borderlands 2 will be a good improvement over Borderlands. The A.I. is awesome I've heard. The world looks much more alive and colorful this time, it's also got more variety. The missions seem awesome and the classes improved. I can't wait to be phase-locking my way around Pandora or Deceiving evil monsters with holograms while stabbing them in the back with a sword. Or just funk shit up with the gunzerker, I could also drop a turret down but funk that shit.

Edited by gogetarulez

HELL YEAH! I expect Borderlands 2 to be GOTY candidate but I don't expect it to win because of all the other great games(HALO 4 BIATCH!)

Yes, a Xbox exclusive is bound to beat Mass Effect 3, Diablo 3, Tom Clancy: Future Soldier, Assassins Creed 3, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, BlOps 2, FarCry 3 etc etc etc

assuming this topic metamorphasised into a borderlands 2 topic by forces unknown

Hell yeah, i am very excited to see where they are taking one of my favorite games