Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gogetarulez

Borderlands

18 posts in this topic

assuming this topic metamorphasised into a borderlands 2 topic by forces unknown

Hell yeah, i am very excited to see where they are taking one of my favorite games

They're taking it to this..... EPIC MOTHERfunkING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

They're taking it to this..... EPIC MOTHERfunkING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

That video reeks of badassery, the new grenade varients and character customization lus the varied enviroments are all awesome

That video reeks of badassery, the new grenade varients and character customization lus the varied enviroments are all awesome

Yeah I really liked what I saw. When I first saw that Borderlands 2 would have more variety of environments, cool colorful ones, I wet my pants. And that trailer, shit look at those graphics. That style of Borderlands looks kickass now. Damn I don't think I will get 2 of the same guns as any of my friends. So which class is everyone going to use? I'm probably going for Siren or Assassin.

I just pre-ordered on steam last night and have the game preloaded. Can't wait until the 21st!

Y U NO BUY ON XBOX!?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Sam told me he'd buy it too, we could've played together :(. Anyways this topic can be locked since I will no longer play Borderlands in a few days lol.

Y U NO BUY ON XBOX!?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Sam told me he'd buy it too, we could've played together :(. Anyways this topic can be locked since I will no longer play Borderlands in a few days lol.

Because I'm probably getting rid of my xbox cos I never play anymore. Games are cheaper and easier to access on PC.

If you had a PS3 I might have been able to play with you, cos some of their games are possible to play online with PC players

Because I'm probably getting rid of my xbox cos I never play anymore. Games are cheaper and easier to access on PC.

If you had a PS3 I might have been able to play with you, cos some of their games are possible to play online with PC players

That sucks. And I hope Microsoft enables multi-platform multiplayer games somehow. Would be awesome.