Le Hefe

Website Ranks

30 posts in this topic

Darn, Wish it was the Halo 3 ranks back from 08'. Still pretty cool though!

tumblr_m7qn77XYUA1r3pbe7o2_1280.png

Trying to keep with the times though. Also I don't see why this was not added a LONG time ago..... it was not hard.

Wow, there's just so much on the left now that even a one line posts take up two thirds of the screen.

EDIT: Nvm, why do some of you guys have like 20 empty lines in your signatures?

Wow, there's just so much on the left now that even a one line posts take up two thirds of the screen.

EDIT: Nvm, why do some of you guys have like 20 empty lines in your signatures?

Gamercards probably taking up that space. IMO it should be that when you hover over the username, the gamercard/profile appears.

I'm completely against this idea, even tho I'm a little late. People shouldn't value an older member over a newer member just because of their post count, and this just kinda reinforces the whole "seniority" of websites such as this one, where older members are considered more than newer members when it comes to opinions. However, if the idea is stupid as shit, then their opinion can be ignored, even if it's an admin or older member.

I'm completely against this idea, even tho I'm a little late. People shouldn't value an older member over a newer member just because of their post count, and this just kinda reinforces the whole "seniority" of websites such as this one, where older members are considered more than newer members when it comes to opinions. However, if the idea is stupid as shit, then their opinion can be ignored, even if it's an admin or older member.

Its not about how much you get valued, its about having a goal. To say "I just got this." No members opinion should be valued any more than any other member. Regardless of the situation. This is just a little gimmick to get people to post more and to get more members.