Best Overall

• One copy of Halo 4 (Standard)
  • Map Featured
  • Distinguished title
  • Interview in upcoming HT Podcast
  • 2000 HT Points
  • Map Pinned in BOH Gallery

Voting

Raffle entry to win prizes such as MS points and exclusive HT store content.

How to Vote

Each category has it's own separate voting topic. Vote for your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite racetracks. Your 1st vote will receive 3 points, the 2nd will receive 2 points, and the 3rd will receive 1 point. Once the voting deadline is reached, the winner will be decided. Voting also earns you a raffle entry, which you can win free prizes with.

Rules

• You cannot vote for yourself.
  • You can only vote for your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite maps in each category. We will still add in your vote if it is less than 3 maps.
  • Creating duplicate accounts for voting will result in a ban for both your accounts, map removal from BOHR and a 10% warning level increase.
  • You may not, under any circumstance, tell people to vote for you or your track.

Deadline

Voting period ends November 3, 2012.

Voting Topics

It would be better if overall was decided from the winners of each category. The way it is going at the moment the winner of best overall won't even win the lesser category it's in because of the limited choices. That makes no sense for a true best overall track.

1 person likes this

whata bout my question?

Probably the nominations and some extras so there's more variety. E.g. HC would need some extras since it doesn't have many nominations. However I don't know if this is how Jeff is doing it.

I've been kinda back and forth on that. It would make sense to do tracks that are winning in BOHR, to me. Doing it that way would mean that people wanting to practice tracks in the tournament would only get maybe two days to do so at most. So far, however, I'm leaning more towards that than randomly picking tracks that seem like they'd be good for 1v1 competition.

Less than a week left and still so few people have voted. I made a video before the noinations, and I sent a M2AF (which I hate doing) telling everyone to vote. It's too bad nobody has interest in voting, when the more votes we have the more accurate the results. As of now the selections are based on the opinions of about 8 people.