Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoookkieMonster

Dirty Racing League

23 posts in this topic

Hey, for those of you who remember the Dirty Racing League (DRL), the squad I created towards the beginning of reach, I want to inform you that I'll be bringing it back in full swing in Halo 4! It will be an organized league that will be linked with my youtube channel and all tournaments will be posted there! It will hold the same rules, which essentially encourage dirty racing and crashing! It combines competitive racing with "messing around" racing into some of the most fun tournaments around! Be sure to sign up for our tournaments when we're back up (which will be shortly after the release of Halo 4).

So, is this going to be in Reach or Halo 4? You said Reach but after Halo 4 is released... also, I'd be up for it as long as the races are UK time friendly :D

So, is this going to be in Reach or Halo 4? You said Reach but after Halo 4 is released... also, I'd be up for it as long as the races are UK time friendly :D

Oh lol I meant Halo 4. Shortly after Halo 4's release we will start back up

There is no way to be too dirty in the DRL. We encourage brake checking, pushing off map, intentional wrecking. We just don't accept grenades and going backwards.

There is no way to be too dirty in the DRL. We encourage brake checking, pushing off map, intentional wrecking. We just don't accept grenades and going backwards.

But Cassel doesn't shower.