Halo 3 Style Racetrack Challenge
After going back and playing many of the earliest racetracks ever, the type of track that I had no respect for back in the days of Halo 3 due to my obsession with sandbox skytracks, I fell in love with them. They were the most fun racetracks I ever played in Halo 3, and for that reason I want to see a whole lot more of them in Halo 4! This contest is to see who can create the best Halo 3 style racetrack on Halo 4. Of course you may phase objects, use gravity zones, use magents, use kill zones and all of the other new features, but overall the map should look and feel like an early pre-DLC Halo 3 racetrack.
- Only one map per person, but submissions can be changed before the deadline
- If the map is made by more than one person, please list all of the creators.
- Must be made on Halo 4, not Halo 3 or Halo Reach
- Map MUST be in your fileshare
- Must be at least two thirds terrain (or natural flooring of the map)
- Must be compatible for the RACETRACKS gametype
- Must be compatible for 16 people
- During voting period, you may not vote for your own map
How to Submit:
- Map Creator: (gamertag, not HT name)
- Map Name:
- Map Description:
- Picture: (optional)
- 1st Place: 500 HT Points, Map Feature, Youtube Video Feature
- 2nd Place: 300 HT Points
- 3rd Place: 100 HT Points
- Judging will be done by me and a few others. We will rate each map from 1 to 5 (5 being the best), the scores will be added up, and the 5 maps with the highest overall scores will then move on to community voting.
- Community Voting will take place after the judging period, and voters will choose their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd favorite choice. First will receive 3 points, second will receive 2 points, and third will receive one point. The map with the highest score will be deemed the winner.
- Submission Deadline will be December 5th, 2012.
- Judgement Deadline will be December 10th, 2012.
- Voting Deadline will be December 20th, 2012.
Grassy Gradient By: llehctim4
Nordic By: Boyd Da Milkman
Gotterdammerung By: NukedlceCream and Tripmine413
Tribute By: Lord FluffBall
Jotuheim By: Jeffh3962
Complexity By: OrionHardy84
Saturate By: King Edward I
Complex trails By: treez0
Seoul By: MtnDewX97
Astraeus By: v Ionized
Speedway By: Masta Hippie