Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoookkieMonster

DRL Tournament Highlights

92 posts in this topic

Official DRL Tournament Highlights

7376a4db-3bb6-42f9-a50b-e2c03447f2b9_zpsabc8f81a.jpg

As you may or may not know, I will be making videos for all of our tournaments, showing the start and finish of each race, and a few highlights of each. Seeing as how I am just one person, there is no way for me to see everything that goes on in the race. There are 10 racers racing for about 10 to 15 minutes each race, so it would take me at least two hours per race (12 hours per tournament) to truly see everything that goes on in the races. This topic is for you to submit your clips from our official tournaments to be used in the video. If you made a great takedown, starting a huge pileup, had a sweet multi-person pass, or if something else amazing happened to you in a race, and you want it to be used in the video, then submit it here!

Submission Format:

• HaloTracks name of member, and gamertag in parenthesis. Ex: FRENCH FRY 2222 (AYMxFaMaSiitY).
  • Name of tournament, including the number. Ex: Official Halo 4 DRL Tournament #1 (be sure to specify if it is a European Tournament) Ex: Official Halo 4 DRL Tournament #1 (Europe).
  • What map your clip is on, and what number race in the tournament it is. Ex: Snowy Trails, Race #4.
  • The Lap number and/or the time into the race. Ex: Lap 6, 5:43.
  • A very brief description of the event so I can specify I have the right one. Ex: I take one person into the wall causing five of us to crash.
  • You do not have to film this yourself. As long as you can be as specific as what time in the race and/or the lap number, then I will do it myself.

Not only will this help you to get mentioned in the video and more known as a dirty racer, but it will help me by making my videos better and more entertaining.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRL Tournament #1 Highlights and Results

DRL Tournament #2 Highlights and Results

DRL Europe Tournament #1 Highlights and Results

DRL Tournament #3 Highlights and Results

DRL Europe Tournament #2 Highlights and Results

DRL Tournament #4 Highlights and Results

DRL Europe Tournament #3 Highlights and Results

DRL Tournament #5 Highlights and Results

DRL Tournament #6 Highlights and Results

I am adding the start in finish in of ever race, and the highlights will be in the middle. Therefore, both of those starts are in the video and I will be talking about it lol =D

The pile up on the first lap of Verge was good.

I only saved the videos from my maps (won't make that mistake again), so here are two clips:

WhiskeyWarm, Official Halo 4 DRL Tournament #1, Race #4 Verge, Lap 5: Me and you battling for the lead. (My version of events is in my fileshare, titled WhiskeeVSCookie)

WhiskeyWarm, Official Halo 4 DRL Tournament #1, Race #5 Compass, Lap 4 second hairpin: Double overtake (sort of) on Masta and Tripmine. (My version of events is in my fileshare, titled WWOvertake1, I include this because it'll probably be laggy from your POV)

Well for the highlights I'm just doing overviews anyways. But I do actually have some clips of you vs me; I have about two thirds of the lap where I am ahead of you, and then you pass me and take a huge lead. I will, however, be sure to add your pass on Compass. Thanks for entering! btw, what's a hairpin turn?

Alright that's what I figured. I will make the tournament video tonight, and get it up by tomorrow. Where exactly is that turn on your complex map, is that the one near the beginning, or about halfway through where you go to the higher section?

Alright that's what I figured. I will make the tournament video tonight, and get it up by tomorrow. Where exactly is that turn on your complex map, is that the one near the beginning, or about halfway through where you go to the higher section?

beginning, after the mongoose spawn it's the third turn. The vid's in my FS if yours is laggy

Oh alright that'd be great, thanks Whiskey!