Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoookkieMonster

DRL Tournament Highlights

92 posts in this topic

I remember all of that, Orion lol. I love how I jinxed you so badly. Just like I did someone else but I don't remember who or when lol. I'll submit my highlights today because I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow and I need to get up at 2 AM lol.

My Highlights:

Viking:

Can't access Viking in my temporary history so just show me taking the lead and me lagging out lol.

Wongatti MX:

Lap 1 00:49

I have a false start because I forgot about the microphone lag so I slow down to make it fair. Just to get raped from everywhere and flip to get in last place lol.

Lap 11 7:20

Jake forgets to line up after 10 laps and everyone continues for another lap just because of that lol.

LunarCross:

Lap 1 2:04

Zack screws me over big time by failing the corner and I get overtaken by 2 other people lol. And just 10 seconds later the same thing happens but with other people lol.

Lap 1 2:25

Jake is stuck at the big hill and he blocks me. Making me lose positions AGAIN.

Lap 6 9:32

I (thinking I'm really consistent on this map) try a barrel roll (not really, it just happened) and fail the landing. Causing me to get out of my mongoose at the big hill and struggling to get back in it because it kept saying flip the mongoose and I couldn't drive it. That caused me to lose 2 positions. Just while I was getting close to bean lol.

For the rest I just battled with Jake for third but nothing real highlight worthy I think. Maybe there is but I missed it.

Bowser's Castle:

Lap 1 1:16

I start out pretty good but then I get T-Boned by 3 or more people and do some sweet barrel rolls.

Lap 4 6:31

Possante got next to me thanks to a man cannon I didn't know about and we both try to take another man cannon causing me to flip and lose third place to him and 4th to Bean who was behind us.

Lap 5 7:30

I just finish and Jake lags out causing me to not earn a point for my final lap. But everyone recognized that I finished that lap. He got very lucky as he lagged out just after finishing in 1st lol.

Assault:

Zack does a sweet wheelie at the start. Just wanted to say that. (not a highlight submission lol)

Lap 1: 1:23

Bean and Zack (1&2) are in front of me. Bean tries to take the shortcut but Zack tries to take the normal route. This allowed me to make an easy overtake for the lead.

Lap 2: 2:25

While in the lead, I was just thinking of how consistent I am on this map. Next thing you know, I flip at the shortcut because I hit this annoying little rock. Causing me to lose 3 positions... Just a note; I did that 3 times in total that race lol. 1 is not highlight worthy but the other one might be. Yup...

Lap 7 7:38

Same shortcut same story. But this time I screw over Jake as well so I kept my lead.

Final Lap 9:21

I try to get next to Jake and try to overtake him but instead he pushes me in a rock and gets away to the finish safely.

Gotterdammerung:

Orion submitted most of my highlights lol. Just a quiet race for me. Getting screwed over as usual.

Well there's 1 highlight:

Lap 1 1:00

Possante T-bones me which makes me do some sweet barrel rolls as usual. Thanks for that, Possante. Cost me a lot of positions lol

Lap 2: 1:50

I try to overtake Possante but instead he T-bones me again. Thanks for that, new rival.

OrionHardy summed the rest up pretty much lol. When i got past the pack fighting for fifth I just stayed ahead of them and got closer to Possante but it was already too late.

Edited by gogetarulez

The video for my 3rd tournament is done and will be uploaded tonight! The video portion of my 4th tournament video is done, I just need to record the dual commentary with Jeff. That will be released later this week. The video for my 5th tournament I'm starting tomorrow, and will release it no later than next Friday, but perhaps sooner.

First lap on Jotunheim, the huge pile up I accidentally caused just before the first jump.

Just under a minute into Snowy Trails, I take the first jump and land on Coookkie. Not really a highlight, but amusing nonetheless.

Pretty much my entire race on Glomulen SX was a highlight. Then I made one little mistake and Whiskey butt raped me from then on.

First lap on Jotunheim, the huge pile up I accidentally caused just before the first jump.

Just under a minute into Snowy Trails, I take the first jump and land on Coookkie. Not really a highlight, but amusing nonetheless.

Pretty much my entire race on Glomulen SX was a highlight. Then I made one little mistake and Whiskey butt raped me from then on.

Unfortunately, the pileup wasn't enough to get me a top 3 finish... or even a top 7 finish for that matter. I've gotten learn the tricks of the trade!

WhiskeyWarm, Official Halo 4 DRL Tournament #6, Race #4 Cooling Station:

- Start of Lap 4, I take the jump at an angle and land in the pack of three, taking out Possante

- Start of Lap 6, I do the same thing again to KillerBane and eventually wreck him.

Also, you dying on Complexity

My Highlights for DRL European Tournament #4

(Well, mostly highlights of other people taking me out, or me just failing in general)

Outbreak SX

Lap 1

Time 1:11 - As the group takes the first corner, Possante drives into the side of me and flips me over, cause me to lose my mongoose.

Time 1:30 - Killerbane VII gets flipped, Coookkie Monster and Myself jump over him. However, Coookkie doesn't land the jump well and goes into the barrier, which cause me to ride it trying to avoid him.

Time 2:00 - Lukeywood8 and I go through the Checkpoint together. Lukey tries to take me out, but ends up failing the landing and rolling himself.

Lap 2

Time 2;11 - Coookkie Monster takes the jump wrong and crashes into the wall, allowing me and Possante to pass.

Time 2;32 I mess up the small jump under the bridge and crash into a wall, allowing Possante to pass

Lap 3

Time 2:49 - Possante doesn't land the checkpoint jump and rolls/flips, allowing me to pass

Lap 4

Time 4:02 - I'm having problems with the whoops section, and Lukeywood8 clips the side of me, flipping me onto the barrier.

Time 4:33 - At the Checkpoint jump, I fail and ended up rolling/flipping into Lukeywood, who had crashed ahead of me.

Lap 5

Time 4:54 - XNJD1X drives into the back of me and pushes me out of the way.

Time 5:25 - WhiskeyWarm, Lukeywood8 and I go through the checkpoint in a cluster, which doesn't end well for Whiskey

Lap 6

Time 5:41 - Lukeywood forces me into the barrier, but fails to overtake me

Time 6:06 - Whiskeywarm clips me on the corner, causing to fail and come off the track and nearly fall down a hole.

Lap 8

Time 7:08 - I fail the Checkpoint jump again, allowing Possante to pass me.

Time 7:46 - I fail at the a whoops section, allowing Possante to pass me again (I somehow passed between this time and the last)

Lap 9

Time 8:02 - Both me and Possante fail the checkpoint jump, but am able to pass him again.

Time 8:25 - Struggling at the whoops again, Possante drives into the back of me and Roll/flip out

Lap 10

Time 9:30 - Struggling on another whoops section, Possante lands on top of me and flips out

Silo Station

Lap 1 - Time 0:57 - Fighting for 4th, I end up on top of Bean05

Lap 2 - Time 1:53 - I fail the hard 180 turn and allow two people to pass

Lap 3 - Time 3:46 - XNJD1X crashes into the side of me on a 180 turn and allows Kiddoo to pass us

Lap 5

Time 7:32 - I manage to pass Coookkie on the outside on the last big turn before the checkpoint, causing him to hit the rock wall and flip.

Time 7:43 - I catch the back of Lukeywood8 has he takes the man cannon, which cause me to fail it terribly.

Viper - Competitive

Lap 1

Time 2:07 - As I take the sharp corner, Killerbane VII drives into the back of me and turns me around, causing me to do the turn backwards.

Time 2:20 - Try to cut in tight past Bean05, but instead hit a rock, causing Bean to flip out and me to crash into the barrier.

Time 2:36 - Fail the shield jump, nearly crashing into Kiddoo who had also failed it ahead of me. I also lose my vehicle, which messes up Possante a bit.

Time 2:50 - Me and Possante are fighting for position, until he hits a tree.

Lap 2

Time 3:15 - Possante push me into the wall during the sharp turn, causing me to crash, but it screws him up to so I manage to stay ahead.

Time 3:40 - Both Possante and I fail the shield jump. However, I lose my vehicle, which allows Possante to pass me.

Lap 5

Time 6:36 - Fail the shield jump again.

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Lap 1

Time 1:13 - Bean05 pushes me into a rock, causing me to flip out. This is then followed up by both Possante and XJND1X crashing into me, somehow I stay ahead of them all.

Time 1:40 - At the end of the lap, Lukeywood and I go through the checkpoint together. Lukey goes through at the wrong angle though, so when we come out the other end, he causes us both to crash into the barrier, allowing Coookkiemonster to pass us.

Lap 2

Time 1:59 - I take the corner wrong and crash, allowing Killerbane VII to pass. XJND1X then drives into the side of me has and flips on his side.

Time 2:09 - Killerbane VII hits a rock and flips and because I'm following his line I do the same, but somehow manage to get pass him. This does allow XJND1X to pass us both though.

Time 2:25 - First XJND1X and then myself try to take the small gap between the two rocks. It works better for XJND1X, as I end up doing a some barrel rolls and end up facing the wrong way.

Lap 3

Time 3:07 - I hit the same rock from time 1:59 and do a barrel roll.

Lap 6

Time 5:32 - Possante fails a jump and flips in front of Bean05, causing him to roll. XJND1X then also crashes into Possante and get's rolled too. As XJND1X tries to correct himself, I crash into him and end up on my side and out of my vehicle.

Lap 7

Time 6:50 - XJND1X tries to take the small gap between the rocks again, but misses and hits the rock instead. Allowing me to pass

Lap 8

Time 7:25 - Bean05 hits the same rock I do at 1:59, does a barrel roll and ends up facing the wrong way. As he turns around, I push past him on the inside

Time 7:50 - Bean05 drives into the side of me and cause me to roll and crash into the rock wall

Lap 9

Time 8:10 - I take the corner wrong and crash again, allowing XJND1X to pass me

Time 8:21 - XJND1X hits the rock from 1:59 and barrel roles. Has he gets back into position, I clip the side of him slightly as I try to overtake, causing him to flip out somemore

Gromulen SX

Lap 1

Way too much chaos on lap 1, lots of people get flipped and knocked off the track.

Lap 3

Time 3:13 - Land the jump wrong and lose my vehicle, putting me last.

Time 3:37 - Fail another jump and end up facing the wrong way.

Lap 4

Time 4:10 - Fail the same jump from 3:13 but do a front flip and carry on.

Lap 5

Time 5:00 - Fail the same jump again, but I take Lukeywood out when he crashes into the back of me.

Lap 7

Time 6:19 - Fail a different jump, does really effect the race though, because I alone in 9th.

Time 6:43 - I take the corner to tightly and flip.

Winding River

Lap 1

Time 1:20 - I Mess up the shortcut, losing the earlier lead I'd managed to get myself.

Time 1:47 - I Mess up the big jump and lose my vehicle.

Lap 2

Time 2:09 - I Hit a cone and do a barrel roll

Time 2:48 - I take the Wooden Pallet jump wrong and end up land upside down. Losing my vehicle again.

Lap 3

Time 3:24 - I land the jump wrong and flip again. Allowing XJND1X to pass me, I then follow this up by not turn quick enough and crashing, allowing Killerbane VII to pass me too,

Time 3:39 - I land another jump wrong, do a brief wheelie before flipping and ending up facing backwards.

Lap 4

Time 4:29 - I run into the barrier trying to keep up with Bean05 and flip out.

Lap 5

Time 5:38 - I repeat the same error as the previous lap, but mess it up it worse.

Time 6:28 - I do a nice barrel roll off the wooden pallet jump.

I did absolutely terrible this week, some much for me slowly improving.

Edited by OrionHardy

Just take a peak at me every once in a while and you're bound to find a hilarious blunder.

Wow Orion, I appreciate the unimaginably long and detailed submission list! I'll be sure to have a look at as many as I can, thanks a bunch!