OrionHardy

What are you listening to?

316 posts in this topic

Underoath last night was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Can't believe they're doing a reunion tour. They played You're Only Chasing Safety and Define The Great Line in their entirety.

Anyone who's played Undertale or is apart of the fanbase will probably recognize this song.

Cannot wait for this new Haken record. The two singles so far have been mind blowing and reviewers are saying that almost every track is just as amazing. Looking like some serious album of the year material.

Explosions in the sky was, like many, my introduction to the world of post rock. While a lot of their stuff comes across terrible formulaic, their new album is absolutely brilliant. Lots of cool experimental sounds and moody soundscapes make this a welcome departure from the old sound.

And lastly, funking Baby Metal, because it's stupidly catchy and I've had Megitsune stuck in my head all week.

One of my favourite Gmod YouTubers, Kitty0706 (who passed away from Leukaemia almost 2 years ago) used a couple of The Story So Far songs in his videos. My inner 8th grader is coming back out.

This popped up in my suggestions, pretty funking cool. If you like 80s synth music, you will enjoy this one.

[youtubeHD=rSGnNMnvM6M][/youtubeHD]