PurpleDinosaur

HTSX - Season 5

23 posts in this topic

<center><embed src="http://www.halotracks.org/HTSX%20Animation_003.swf" width="710" height="150"></embed></center>

Get ready for some more explosive Halo 4 HT Supercross action with large breasts. We are returning.

Updates to the way things are run:

• Series have been retired, we are no longer doing them.
  • We are replacing them with single races.
  • We are attempting to mirror the AMA Supercross Season.
  • This means we are hosting 17 races, all on Saturdays.
  • Times are yet to be announced. We will have to discuss this with the Brits and New Zealand weirdos.
  • The maximum amount of races that can count towards your total is 8.
  • After hitting that total, any races you do in the future can overrule a previous finish.
  • The minimum amount of races that you must attend is 6.
  • There will be a HT Points payout after each race. The amount of points you receive is still undecided.
  • Make room.
  • Don't be a douche.

Important: You must be a member of HT Supercross to partake in our large breasted action. Sign up in this topic as soon as you can!

We are hoping to start things up along with the 2013 AMA Season, which begins on January 5, 2013. That's ONE WEEK.

Probably the coolest news, atleast to me, is the fact that we are going to do RACE COMMENTARIES after the conclusion of every race. This will help our league get exposure, as well as satiate your Supercross urges in between races.

One of our problems is that we do not have enough tracks that Jeff and I deem qualified. Yes, we know that there are actually quite a few tracks out there, but we see them as very simple one line tracks with little to offer in terms of interesting racing. On top of that, the jumps are so small and forgiving that missing one landing is hardly a penalty at all. We are hoping that the Halo 4 Supercross style improves in time because, currently, Jeff and I are not impressed.

Lastly, we have no idea how we will count laps because 343 is gay and didn't finish their game.

To non-North American peeps: How does 4:00 PM EST work for you? This is my suggested time.

8pm GMT-0 works well for me, but I can be on 2 hours either side of that. Isn't there only two tracks currently, or have I missed some?

To non-North American peeps: How does 4:00 PM EST work for you? This is my suggested time.

Sounds perfect, Sir Jeff! I'm glad you are considering us foreign folk, and this means I will actually be able to participate in some races that I'm not hosting! :D Also, how long are the races expected to last?

Europe people, do any of you have an issue with 6:00 PM EST? Mind you, it's on a Saturday so you can stay up later than normal!