Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoookkieMonster

Official Halo 4 DRL Tournament #7

43 posts in this topic

sweet! Sign me up for this! what time is it again? i can only do Wed-Fri...if im in wrong thread, please direct me? This Website is really confusiing with all the threads and pages :)

Hey Cookie,

I found a few ways to cheat on Relentless December.

Underneath the checkpoint bridge, you can park with your head poking through the floor and enter the hill.

Also just where the mongooses are you can jump over the barrier and down to just before the checkpoint.

Just thought I would let you know :).

Hey Cookie,

I found a few ways to cheat on Relentless December.

Underneath the checkpoint bridge, you can park with your head poking through the floor and enter the hill.

Darn it, Whiskey. You ruined my plan to make the podium this time! <_<

DarkLynx, our tournaments are every Wednesday at 7PM US Eastern time, Friday at 3PM US Eastern Time, and hopefully we can host a third one each week soon if anyone is willing to step up to the plate as a host!

Thank you Whiskey, I appreciate it, I'll try and fix those errors and update the map before the tournament.

lol Jonocide, as brutal as we are in the DRL, we still don't allow cheating! =D everyone is actually so fair, honest, and noble in the DRL; it's so awesome.

steve! Awesome! It would be great to have you join us! (:

YetiZap, this is how you sign up for tournaments, you're doing it right. Normally, you're supposed to signup for the members list first, but I'll add you to that.