Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoookkieMonster

Filthy Leader

15 posts in this topic

Seeing as how our tournaments get full so quickly, and how often people don't get to race, I'd like to do this:

Instead of hosting two lobbies at the same time, I'd like to host another weekly tournament. Those who haven't raced yet that week will have priority over those who HAVE raced already; everyone needs to sign up again for this one, but signup order will be chronological, but those who haven't raced will go above those who have. This will make it much more fair, and will help left out backup racers get a chance to race.

Requirements:

1. You must have raced in at least 2 DRL tournaments so you know how they work

2. You must be able to host a weekly tournament; preferably Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday, so it's later in the week than mine, and at a reasonable time that works for everyone

3. As far as the tournaments, you're required to host them maturely and record the results; that's it.

4. I can post the results if you need me to, I can disperse the points for the winners if you need me to, and I can edit the members list if you need me to. Your obligations will simply be requirement 3.

5. If you are able to make tournament videos, I'd be glad to post them on my channel and let you promote your own channel and I'll add a link to it; however, you aren't required, by any means whatsoever, to make videos.

I hope someone is interested because this will give people a much better chance of getting to race each week. And people who have already raced can signup, but they should do so expecting not to get in so they don't get their hopes up. Thanks DRLers!

NOM NOM for now.

I'd have been interested, but Friday is really the only time I can make it. I'd could always be a backup host just incase llehctim can't do it for whatever reason.

This doesen't have to mych to do with this topic..., but llectim, u may want to consider changing the name of your tournaments. I have heard alot of people don't join them as they think you have to be european to join.

It clearly states in every one of his tournaments that ANY DRL member can join; they're simply called European because they cater time-wise to our European members.

Oh I'd be able to host some. I'd just stop the mild language I have in some other tournaments I race in lol. And stop damning other people when they wreck me lol. Saturday is gewd fur me. Like 3 pm EST cuz I'm european.

Cookie, what do you think about me hosting a non-official tournament next Monday to see how it goes (numbers, timing etc.). If so I'll post it up today.

Also I could use it to test any tracks you're considering.

gogeta, if you could host something weekly that you could commit to I'd be glad to have you try it out.

Whiskey, that's absolutely fine! If I could get back to you with a few track ideas that would be great.