Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DemolitionTurtle

Official Halo 4 DRL Europe Tournament #5

29 posts in this topic

You can add me as a backup! I'm not positive I'll make it, but with no work this week there's a good chance I can!

He's been here but I guess he's been busy so he didn't edit the roster yet. I would if I could :p. Don't worry, you'll be fine.

He's been here but I guess he's been busy so he didn't edit the roster yet. I would if I could :p. Don't worry, you'll be fine.

I'll edit the roster now, do you know anything about the track list?

I'll edit the roster now, do you know anything about the track list?

No, sorry not yet. I will try out some tracks tomorrow and send them to llehctim for approval. I think people should feel free to suggest maps.

I suggest my map SpaceOut SX :thumbsup: I've tested it in some other racing environments, and while it's not a traditional split-track SX like PurpleDeanosaur would prefer, it still provides for side-by-side racing, tight corner passing, and plenty of obstacles for great goof ups. Additionally, many of the SX tracks that have been used for DRL are not traditional split-tracks.

Want to suggest my track Complexity again. I know it's on the not recommended, but I've edited it since then, including fixing the problem with Coookkie said was the reason that it was put there in the first place. Problem is I've only tested it on my own.

Edited by OrionHardy