Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoookkieMonster

Official Halo 4 DRL Tournament #7 Results

5 posts in this topic

Thank you to all who participated in the seventh DRL tournament! Again, everyone followed the rules, played by the honors system, and lined up at the end. This tournament was a lot of fun and a great success. Unfortunately, NukedlceCream experienced very temporary and minor lag, Tripmine413 went black screen for a few laps, and PURRISMO lost power and left an entire race. Otherwise, nobody had any issues. We raced about 6 laps on Christmas 'Gooses and had to end the race and start a new race on a different map because there were so many issues with the elevator and jumps with multiple people. Our current "Filthiest Race" has kept his title.

1. WhiskeyWarm- 95

2. Bean05- 83

3. Masta Hippie- 82

4. Tripmine413- 76

5. NukedlceCream- 72

6. CoookkieMonster- 68

7. WastedDuckling9- 59

7. OrdoMalleuss- 59

9. Xx Jonocide xX- 54

10. PURRISMO- 42

Unfortunately, 3 warnings had to be given. Fortunately, none of those led to a loss of points or a boot from the tournament.

Offenders:

• NukedlceCream
  • WastedDuckling9
  • PURRISMO

Offenses:

• Talking too loudly too often
  • Constantly talking over other racers
  • Not allowing the tournament host to speak
  • Delaying the tournament for the above offense

All 3 offenders will be on thin ice for the next tournament, and will lose a point for their first offense as opposed to getting a warning. It is nothing personal against the offenders, but they delay the tournament, don't give others a chance to speak, and ruin the tournament and opportunity to speak for other racers.

The amount of points earned by each racer will be added to their overall DRL score. These scores help us keep track of who does the best overall in our tournaments, regardless whether they get 1st place or not. It also will help us see who is active in squad tournaments. Congratulations to WhiskeyWarm for winning the 7th official DRL Tournament! Whiskey raced a perfect tournament besides one very close second place; 96 points is a perfect tournament finish, and Whiskey got 95, which is the highest score in a single tournament to date! Also, congratulations to WhiskeyWarm for keeping his rank of "Filthiest Racer", for becoming the first member to win 5 tournaments, and for being the first member to earn the rank "Repulsive Racer" for doing so. Congratulations to Bean05 for coming in second, and to Masta Hippie for coming in an extremely close third! Congratulations to Bean05 for keeping his position of "Offensive Racer". He and Whiskey are in a race to become the first member to earn 1,000 DRL points and earn the rank "Nasty Racer". Congratulations to OrdoMalleus and PURRISMO for earning the rank "Dirty Racer". This was an outstanding tournament overall, with lots of new positions earned!

TournamentA7_zpscc8e3053.png

Still think it's lame that we restarted a game on the 8th lap when I was in 2nd place... that would've changed everything lol

We were only 6 laps in; and I know, I'm sorry, but the stunts were failing for everyone. My mongoose got stuck in the elevator and I had to walk halfway across the map before I came across a kill barrier, Masta and Nuked kept failing the lift, others kept failing the jump; it was just the best thing to do, again I'm sorry.

Sorry about talking too much, i'm just a loud person. If i do show up to the tournament on Wednesday, i might not be talking at all because i've been really sick recently

Edited by NukedIceCream

Sorry about talking too much, i'm just a loud person. If i do show up to the tournament on Wednesday, i might not be talking at all because i've been really sick recently

I'm sorry to hear you're sick, I hope you feel better. And I know you're a loud person, and that's ok; but when you talk so much and so loudly, it doesn't give everyone a chance to speak, and it slows things down when I'm trying to start a race or read results.