Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DemolitionTurtle

Official Halo 4 DRL Europe Tournament #11

21 posts in this topic

Do I have to have a mic? If not, can you please sign me up?

Yo ho YetiZap! Nice to see you 'round these parts! :D And it does help a lot, for telling people if you get stuck etc, but I'll talk to @CoookkieMonster (the Founder of the DRL) and see what he thinks. You will definitely need a way of hearing us talk so we can tell you the rules and information and stuff. If you can get a mic, it doesn't matter weather it's just a really cheapo bad quality one, it would definitely help.

Thanks. I have the normal xbox mic, but it's broken. I can't talk, but I can hear through it.

I think that's fine, you would have to vote for the dirtiest racer that tournament and send llehctim4 a message at the end of the tournament including your vote. If you have any questions you can message llehctim4 or me during the tournament if you want to.

Can you add me for this tournament thank you. :good:

You're signed up :D

Thanks. I have the normal xbox mic, but it's broken. I can't talk, but I can hear through it.

Yeah, that should be fine, you're signed up :D But don't forget to go sign up in the members list here: http://www.halotracks.org/forum/topic/25064-drl-members-list/

EDIT: Also, I've added in the map list, it was picked randomly from the database because I didn't have time to pick it, but it still looks like a fun list! :D

Edited by llehctim4

nvm i get out of work at 3 but it takes me about 15 minutes to get home anways

Edited by xdeathlordx

nvm i get out of work at 3 but it takes me about 15 minutes to get home anways

Ok, that's a shame Deathlord.

If anyone else wants to join, feel free to sign up, this is tomorrow!!! ;D