Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleDinosaur

(S5) Race 14: Stonepoint SX

22 posts in this topic

<center><embed src="http://www.halotracks.org/HTSX%20Animation_003.swf" width="710" height="150"></embed></center>

This week we are racing Stonepoint SX by v Ionized. If you notice a frame rate issue on the download link below, do not fret because a "Competitive Version" is on the way that deletes some scenery in order to provide a smoother experience. This track is the tits.

Results

1.) Casselfied - 14 / 0 / Holeshot

2.) Jeffh3962 - 13 / 0

3.) xUnkownGamingx - 12 / 0

4.) UnknownRacing32 - 11 / +1

5.) King Edward I - 10 / +3

6.) GogetaRulez - 9 / 0

7.) xNJD1x - 8 / 0

8.) X0 SKITTLES 0X - 7 / -4

9.) BXA Real Deal D - 6 / 0

10.) EoE Oh SNAP - 5 / 0

elpmet - DNS

Zakvader - DNS

Track

Stonepoint RD 1 by v Ionized

Download

Saturday, April 20, 2013

3:00PM EST

2:00PM CST

1:00PM MST

12:00PM PST

8:00PM U.K.

Race will commence at the designated time. The race lobby opens 10 minutes prior. Being late equals missing the race.

Rules

These rules apply during all series races:

-No intentional wrecking. If someone accuses someone, we will review it.
    -Any major annoyances such as going backwards will result in a DNF for that person without warning.
    -No whining or having meltdowns. Handle all problems maturely.
    -No excessive yelling. Loud racers can and will have their right to race revoked.
    -What the Race Host says, goes. Do not argue with a Race Host.
    -Go on the Gate Drop, there is no rolling or jumping over the gate at any time. Doing so will result in -1 points for that race and another -2 on your Series Total.
    -HT Supercross has a Blue Flag flag rule. This means that if a racer is being lapped, he must pull over and let the leaders pass. However, if the leader does not call a Blue Flag, then the lapped rider does not have to pull over.
    -Intentionally wrecking other racers, again, is not allowed. Type of wrecking are listed below:
    • Minor Intentional Wreck: Ruled by when a rider causes another rider to flip, however no major loss in position occurs. This results in a -1 for the causing rider and a +1 for the wrecked rider.
    • Major Intentional Wreck: Ruled by when a rider flips another rider, however a major loss in position occurs. This results in a -2 for the causing rider and a +2 for the wrecked rider.
    • The only exception for wrecking is when a Blue Flagged rider is not pulling over. However, the rider that is lapping the other must be completely sure that both parties understood that one was being lapped. Wrecked Blue Flagged riders will still go under review, however in a separate way.

-If you feel you were the victim of a wreck, send the Race Host a message after the race containing the number of checkpoints the leader had and who it was that wrecked you. Sending us a message will give you the certainty that we've seen and considered your complaint.

Racing End Rules

-The Race Host will tell you when to stop. When he does, you will comply or you will be removed.

-Line up behind the racer who finished before you.

-If you are not complying when a Race Host is asking you to remain in your spot (getting off, jumping, shooting, etc), then the Race Host may resort to the removal of the disorderly racer.

Read Fulls Rules Here

AMA Formatted Race

Signups

1.) +Pro Racer

2.) @King Edward I Pro Racer

3.) @RealDealD Racer

4.) Elite Racer

5.) @gogetarulez Racer

6.) @zakvader Racer

7.) @x0SKITTLES0x Racer

8.) Racer

9.) @elpmet Racer

10.) @xUnknownGamingx Racer

11.) @UnknownRacing32 Racer

12.) +Pro Racer

Unfortunately I cannot make this one either :( Broken internet and doing things are really impacting my season total. Oh well, at least I know how it works, I'll beat you all in Season 6 instead ;D