Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RealDealD

HT Grand Prix Members List

37 posts in this topic

Darion_zps78ca31d6.jpg

To sign up, post your Gamertag.

No recruiting tournament required. No waiting list. Just post with, "Sign me up," and you're in HT Grand Prix

Remember: Not on the list, not allowed to race. If you have signed up but your name is not on the list, then please send a message to BxA Real Deal D I will fix the issue as soon as possible. The most common reason for your name suddenly disappearing is usually because you've changed your username and/or display name on HaloTracks. Don't worry, this is an effortless fix for us to do.

Members:

1.) BxA Real Deal D Founder / Season 1 Champion / Season 1 Team Champion / Races won 2 / Seasons won 1

2. llehctim4 Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

3. Jeffh3962 Member /Amateur / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

4. Bean05 Member / Prospect / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

5. NukedIceCream Member / Amateur / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

6. xNJD1x Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

7. Kiddioo Member / Prospect / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

8. Unrealiztic Member /Pro Racer / Races won 2 / Seasons won 0

9. gogetarulez Member / +Pro Racer / Races won 4 / Seasons won 0

10. DaManDante Member / Prospect / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

11. Jake Bobius Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

12. mpalencia1658 Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

13. xdeathlordx Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

14. xSODAPOP 13x Member /Pro Racer / Races won 1 / Seasons won 0

15. TheOffice1808 Member /+Pro Racer / Races won 2 / Seasons won 0

16. xdomdabomx Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

17. irish fan555555 Member / Prospect / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

18. Speedy526745 Member / Amateur / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

19. NAk3dBaC0n14 Member /Amateur / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

20. xXYOSHI AxNxX Member / Amateur / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

21. Neudlez Member / Prospect / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

22. HunterUnit751 Member /+Pro Racer / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

23. elite mkb Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

24. TannerJohnson23 Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

25. Elpmet Member / Amateur / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

26. SaneThe Legend Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

27. Shazzle Member / Amateur / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

28. Tripmine413 Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

29. vVT3hJoShn3ssVv Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

30. King Edward I / Member / Season 1 Team Champion / Races won 1 / Seasons won 0

31. Miss StarStrukk Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

32. C4M3R0N B3CK Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

33. AdamMc66 Member / Races won 0 / Seasons won 0

*Races Won contains all tournament, series, and race wins from Season 1 to the current season. Tournaments and series wins count as 1 race win.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Founder: Basically the Chairmen of HT Grand Prix this person just happens to be the one and only BxA Real Deal D. The Founder is in charge of just about everything and He makes sure that HT Grand Prix is running smoothly

Co Leader: The Right and Left hand men and or women of the Founder, They make sure that there are no issues among members and races. They also are In charge of making sure that the foursomes are up to date.

Member: The first rank you will ever achieve, just sign up for HT Grand Prix and you become a Member!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of a Kind - The toughest rank to achieve. Other racers look up to you and you have tremendous skill. Earn this rank by winning 3 or more season of HT Grand Prix

Season Overall Champion - Pretty Self explanatory. You win the Season

Season Team Champion - Another self explanatory one. You win the Team Points standings

+Pro Racer - You earn this rank by being some of the best racers. You lead by example and show other racers how it's done.

Pro Racer - Prove you can hang with the top racers in the squad and race to the best of your ability.

Amateur - Complete a season of HTGP and race decently.

Prospect - You are a newcomer to HTGP or you haven't gotten the ropes of GP racing yet.

Rookie - This is your first season of HTGP

Ranks get updated after every season!

Edited by RealDealD

sign me up, i suck at GP but hey mine as well try, also I'll inform you when I find out what the schedule for the races will be if I can make it as I also have work lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0