Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoookkieMonster

Coookkie, out!

44 posts in this topic

Hello HaloTracks, I make this topic not for sympathy, attention, or praise, but simply to say goodbye. I resign from Head Map Maker, I retire racing in the DRL, I am giving the DRL to WhiskeyWarm, and I am probably done making YouTube videos as well; CoookkieMonster and ProForgeRacing are done. I think I can proudly say I made my mark on this community, but it is time for it all to end.

If you would like to know why I resign and leave, then please keep reading. If you don't care, then I'd recommend you stop reading lol.

[Deleted]

May the next Xbox, the next Halo, and any future squads be fun, and may the DRL live on. As always guys, nom nom nom, Coookkie Out!

(Say hhwhat!?)

8 people like this

I wish you luck cookie, you've been a great friend since I sent you my first message asking you to checkout my map in Reach when I was nobody. When you made my forger review on PFR if inspired me to keep building maps and I've continued that until today where I am an Elite Map Maker on HaloTracks. I hope you enjoy the rest of your life and the decisions you have made.

Nnnnnnoooooooooooooooo me soo sawwy miser coookkie monster nomore... Maybe youll come back when u and her are back together married and have kids

Coookkie, you have helped me and others in unimaginable ways: I've had so much fun in the DRL (except from my internet not allowing me into half of the tournaments :D), your YouTube videos are great, and I love playing with you on Xbox.

I think you are doing such an amazing thing here: you realised what you were doing wrong, and you are taking the initiative to act on it, despite throwing away something that you love.

You've helped the site loads too: over 100 people have done a DRL race; you've helped people get their maps to map-maker standards and reviewed their applications; and you've been an all-around great guy as part of the community.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you go on and do, Lord Monster.

- llehctim

P.S. I may or may not have shed a tear at the end there (ssshhhh: don't tell anyone: rawr manliness and all of that).

I remember when you first checked out my first map in halo 4, gave it a little constructive criticism, an even helped me on some things. It encouraged me to try harder on what I do. Thanks bruh. From me and many others we will miss you man :(

I just want to say that i appreciate for what you've done in not only for ht but the whole racing community funk i wouldnt be on ht if it wasnt for you i know this may sound gay but YOU HAVE made me laugh more then ANYONE ever has and i appreciate what youve done for me your tracks from halo 3& reach are what inspired me to forge i always loved talking to you and i always had fun in the drl no matter how much nuked bashes my badass drivihng skills lol, you supported me when i was in the hospital you

Edited by Wolf 8499

I am sorry to hear the trouble you have gone through. You have defiantly left your mark, and we will be forever grateful. I am sad to hear of your departure from HT and in gaming as a whole, but I would do the same thing in your shoes. I hope you can fix your relationship and I wish you the best. Goodbye.

Cookie you will become uber-successful and I wish you good luck in your future endeavors. I don't have any doubts that success will come your way. I don't feel like you've done anything wrong to myself but I forgive you for what you have possibly done to others.

You're a cool person to be around and you did your job pretty damn well on here. I hope you come back every once in awhile on here to say hi at least.

shit cookie that is a tough one. Not the decision to ditch gaming, that is a no brainer in your shoes and i think you are doing the right thing. Good luck to you and thank you for all of the time and effort you have thrown into this community over the years. Good luck to you sir.

I now dedicate my maps but im a double-wide forger longb@n£R whittingtonpass and apollo 11 and all others (future ones too)