Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrs StarStrukk

DRL Superlatives Championship #2 Sign-Ups

36 posts in this topic

All of the hosts are trying to revive the DRL Superlatives Racing Championships once more! If you don't know what they are, they are a series of knockout racing tournaments. For example, 40 racers are cut to 20, then down to the final 10 and they race in the finals to determine who is the winner overall! Before any official info such as map lists, dates & times, etc are released we want to see how many members are interested in competing. That way we can adjust the map list & dates appropriately. This is the competitive as the DRL will get. ;)

To sign up, post a comment below! :)

Sign-Ups for the Superlatives Championships will be closed on Saturday October 12th, 2013 @ 11:59PM EST.

- When signing up, please specify if you're under American or European times, or whichever may be more convenient for you! This is very important to us so we can accommodate you appropriately! -

American

TheOffice1808

CoookkieMonster

eLantern

BxA Real Deal D

NukedlceCream

Wolf 8499

neudlez

WhiskeyWarm

Casselfied

European

Orionhardy84

llehctim4

Bean05

TannerJohnson23

Dom Motionless

Kiddioo

Miss StarStrukk

i ImpROBable

gogetarulez

Edited by Miss StarStrukk

Wow you guys are doing another? Amazing! And since it's so late I should be home from work by then, sign me UP!

American one at midnight please!

Wow you guys are doing another? Amazing! And since it's so late I should be home from work by then, sign me UP!

American one at midnight please!

I don't know if there will be an American one at midnight Cookie lol. I'll put you down anyways. :) If you're talking about the time above, that's when sign ups close. American lobby times will more than likely be at 7PM EST. European at 3PM EST. And any mixed lobbies at 5PM EST. Would be my guess.

Edited by Miss StarStrukk

Sign me up, I should be fully back online by the time this starts. I'm not sure which timezone until nearer the time, so put me down for whatever at the moment.

I'll sign up for the European one, but could that time be 2 ET instead of 3 ET. I could race the whole tournament if it was 2 than 3.

I'm interested.

American

Central Time Zone

Would require start times to be after 6pm (preferably later) during the week - Tuesdays would present the only true question mark due to a potential schedule conflict with my volleyball league which has variable start times; otherwise, I can't perceive too many other issues other than possible emergencies or military responsibilities causing conflict.