Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Fuglystick

Tournament times

6 posts in this topic

Hey, since I started coming back and looking at this site, i've been keeping an eye out for tournaments to join so I can get back into racing and not just forging, but I've noticed all the DRL tournaments tend to land right in the middle of my work day since I'm on pacific, time, soon to switch over to mountain time with daylight savings. Are there any tournaments that happen a little bit later in the evenings/afternoons or on the weekends at all?

For the DRL-

Monday: 6pm est

Tuesday: 3pm est

Thursday: 6pm est (sometimes 7pm est, just depends on the host)

Friday: 3pm est

I tried to kind of get a Midnight DRL tourney series to start, however no further detail has followed :(

They say the reason is because that a good portion of the DRL is Europe based, however I can think of many West Coasters that could be interested. Also for those people on here that to sleep at later (and I mean LATER) times.

Edited by xNJD1x

I actually brought the idea up to Whiskey, but I don't think much progress has been made on even if it's going to be official/put into action. When you mean midnight NJD you mean 12AM EST am I correct? Just to be sure.

Assuming for argument it's official, I could host it for the time being or maybe altogether. We already have an idea of who the next DRL host will be since Whiskey won't be able to host anymore.

Edited by Miss StarStrukk

I actually brought the idea up to Whiskey, but I don't think much progress has been made on even if it's going to be official/put into action. When you mean midnight NJD you mean 12AM EST am I correct? Just to be sure.

Assuming for argument it's official, I could host it for the time being or maybe altogether. We already have an idea of who the next DRL host will be since Whiskey won't be able to host anymore.

The idea was to give it a test run as the DRL Bonus tourney #2 and see how it goes. Also, it was also going to be a way in order for myself to get somewhat more active on this site as I could be the potential person to actually run this specific tourney, but by the looks of it I don't think I can be a tourney host anytime soon :(

I don't see why it wouldn't hurt to try it out, if it brings a decent amount of participants I don't see why we couldn't. Only other reason being we already have four tournaments lol.

As far as you hosting it, I'm not saying yes or no because it's not my decision.