Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camonized

HT Velocity (Again...)

14 posts in this topic

I've been speaking to Hatter lately about the idea of HT Velocity coming back. Due to Hatter's busy schedule, he said he wouldn't be able to run the squad. I asked him if I could run it. He said I could give it a shot if I wanted to.

Velocity will be hosted just like before, with the same rules, maps, tournament structure, etc, on Halo 3. A couple of very minor rule changes would be added, nothing changed (already unspecified stuff that will not be detrimental to the racing of the squad, and would keep things nearly entirely the same).

Velocity will still be an exclusive/invite only squad. When I say exclusive, I mean only the best racers in the community can join. A couple of recruiting tournaments will be made to recruit some new members into the squad and see where everybody is at. Old members will probably get a free ticket in. I already have talked to other members regarding interest in Velocity's return. I got a few that would be all for it.

Anybody interested?

new-velocity2.png

Velocity.png

Interested:

Cassel

Office

Gogeta

RealDeal

Icy

Mitch

Neudlez

Nuked

Soda

MttnDew

Deano

Edited by Cassel
1 person likes this

I would be interested but I don't think its a very good idea to try to bring it back. I mean there aren't many active members anymore and all the new/resurrected recent squads haven't turned out very well.

This would be pretty fun if enough people would do it though.

I would be interested but I don't think its a very good idea to try to bring it back. I mean there aren't many active members anymore and all the new/resurrected recent squads haven't turned out very well.

This would be pretty fun if enough people would do it though.

The thing is that the other failed squads didn't have popular themes or times. If Cassel makes the times work out, it'll work. Plus Office, look at the ORL. Plenty of active racers in that. If HT Velocity had like 10 people it would be great. I'd be up for this shit yo.

Edit: People like that clean competitive racing dawg. Cuz it shows true skill and honestly I get a lot of fun out of competitive racing.

Edited by gogetarulez

The thing is that the other failed squads didn't have popular themes or times. If Cassel makes the times work out, it'll work. Plus Office, look at the ORL. Plenty of active racers in that. If HT Velocity had like 10 people it would be great. I'd be up for this shit yo.

Edit: People like that clean competitive racing dawg. Cuz it shows true skill and honestly I get a lot of fun out of competitive racing.

The ORL is declining in members too though.

Season 4 we had 7 divisions of 10 people show up pretty consistently, and now in Season 6, only 3 divisons with about 10 people showing up each week.

But yes, there are a lot of people that like competitive racing. So hopefully this will work out.

I would be glad to H.A.A.S.U.B but, I wasn't here when HT velocity was still around so what makes it different?