Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bean05

Electronic Music Thread

91 posts in this topic

I might have already gone to see it already but it's a 19+ event. :(

Ahh that really sucks. I forget you need to be a certain age to go to these things a lot of the time.

Seeing for Fatboy Slim for the second time next month. One of the best shows I've ever seen at Bestival, the light show was outstanding and completely mesmerising. Excited doesn't even come close!

This right here is my favorite foreign band.

This is my favorite Nightcore version song coupled with an awesome RVB video.

Krewella makes me wet.

I would kill to go to a concert. funking best EDM group on the scene right now.

I'm still unsure on my position with Krewella. I just can't decided whether I like the signing or not, its not a criticism, just my preference. The drops and shit are sweet though and I thought the album was pretty good to be fair.

What's the opinion on Drum and Brass? I love it really, as far as I can tell it is far more popular in the UK than anywhere else it would seem. I recently saw Andy C last week and he did a 4 hour set which was absolutely flawless. His new mix comes out tomorrow and I can't wait.

I don't really listen to electronic music (I prefer heavy metal), but I have listened to some dubstep in the past.

Also, for an REP (religion) project 2 years ago, I actually created a (really bad) 30 second dubstep song :D

I'm still unsure on my position with Krewella. I just can't decided whether I like the signing or not, its not a criticism, just my preference. The drops and shit are sweet though and I thought the album was pretty good to be fair.

What's the opinion on Drum and Brass? I love it really, as far as I can tell it is far more popular in the UK than anywhere else it would seem. I recently saw Andy C last week and he did a 4 hour set which was absolutely flawless. His new mix comes out tomorrow and I can't wait.

I get you Bean, sometimes I think it's a tiny bit too much singing. Especially on like 2-3 songs on their latest album where it's mainly singing.

D&B is pretty sweet dawg. It just seems a little repetitive usually and has the same sound a lot so I prefer dubstep. Here's a beauty Bean showed me;

I don't really listen to electronic music (I prefer heavy metal), but I have listened to some dubstep in the past.

Also, for an REP (religion) project 2 years ago, I actually created a (really bad) 30 second dubstep song :D

Do you still have it!?

I get you Bean, sometimes I think it's a tiny bit too much singing. Especially on like 2-3 songs on their latest album where it's mainly singing.

D&B is pretty sweet dawg. It just seems a little repetitive usually and has the same sound a lot so I prefer dubstep. Here's a beauty Bean showed me;

Fair comment, so good to dance to though haha.

I'm in the advert for the single Afterglow, you can't see me, but I was at one of the events it was filmed at in the crowd.

Wilkinson just released his new album, "Lasers not included". It's on Spotify and I highly recommended everyone to listen to it, so so good. Here's another good song from it.

Edited by Bean05

Look up various artists such as: Afrojack, Steve Aoki, Spencer Insomnia, Laidback Luke, GTA, and Henry Himself

Look up various artists such as: Afrojack, Steve Aoki, Spencer Insomnia, Laidback Luke, GTA, and Henry Himself

The first two are so well known that nobody would have to look them up lol.

They're both beasts and I haven't heard of the other artists. Oh and DUTCH PRIDE