Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bean05

Electronic Music Thread

91 posts in this topic

The first two are so well known that nobody would have to look them up lol.

They're both beasts and I haven't heard of the other artists. Oh and DUTCH PRIDE

Well the others are all beasts and I think they're better than Afrojack and steve aoki

So guys Knife party are going to be releasing there first album next year and you could say I'm excited. I wanted to get you're opinion on their evolution moving away from Dubstep to a more House feel. What would you prefer to hear in the new album?

Rob Swire also announced on his twitter that he'll be returning to Pendulum to make a fourth album once the new Knife Party is done. Really excited for this one, it feels like so long since Pendulum were around! I don't know what this means in terms of live performances from either group. Currently Knife party have been doing loads of shows and Pendulum have been performing the odd DJ set now and again.

Saw their DJ set in Ibiza which was quite good but I want to see the real deal!

Edited by Bean05

The first song I heard by Knife Party was Centipede and I love it! I'm pretty excited to hear some more of their stuff

So guys Knife party are going to be releasing there first album next year and you could say I'm excited. I wanted to get you're opinion on their evolution moving away from Dubstep to a more House feel. What would you prefer to hear in the new album?

Rob Swire also announced on his twitter that he'll be returning to Pendulum to make a fourth album once the new Knife Party is done. Really excited for this one, it feels like so long since Pendulum were around! I don't know what this means in terms of live performances from either group. Currently Knife party have been doing loads of shows and Pendulum have been performing the odd DJ set now and again.

Saw their DJ set in Ibiza which was quite good but I want to see the real deal!

I definitely prefer their house stuff. Their dubstep stuff is good but their house makes me shit my pants.

Unfortunately I heard that live Pendulum sets are most likely not going to happen even after the new album is released :( I'm guessing Rob just wants to continue KP live instead.