Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decimalearth

Thankful

13 posts in this topic

Today i just purchased a UK Halo 3 since i moved here for college and region code is a secret devil. But I've been playing old maps i made and racing on tracks that i made or downloaded from others. I was heavily in Halotracks at its peak (In my opinion) from 2007 - 2009 then sophomore year in 2010 for highschool changed how much i played. i just wasnt as active which was bound to happen. But during that time, when i never realized how much fun i was having until i went back now and replayed all the maps. Halotracks along withe halo 3 kept me from a life that could had lead to drugs or just dumb shit like other guys i know. I love gaming and this site was great and probably still is! Even though a lot of the originals left this, you guys kept it going. I always loved racing others and especially when we created demo racing. I mean, maybe im just having a moment but i just want to thank this site for giving me a great time in my "Super Late Night Gamer Life 24/3" haha (Couldnt play on weekdays. what a drag). Maybe coming back for a little when i have time might be optional so i can show you yung bloodz how to race

1 person likes this

Deano told me he met you at UC by complete fluke haha

UC? I don' know what youre talking about dude

He told me you and him go to the same school as eachother and met by complete accident lol

i dont recall. What school? lol i'd be mind funked if it was true

Welcome back, Decimal! I'm glad you used to have so much fun on this site and that it pushed your life in the right direction; it's a special place with a special group of people! Things are MUCH different now than they were in the glory days, but things are still very fun with tons of new maps and tournaments! And sure many of the originals left, but most of the new members are a blast to race with. Hope you stick around! =D