Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neudlez

Thinking of a new squad...

8 posts in this topic

Ok, since demo is hosting a rocket race contest, I was thinking that HT should have a rocket race squad. It's just an idea, but I'm relying on community feedback here. So tell me what should be done for rules, guidelines, etc. to help it succeed. Please leave your opinions below :)

It seems pretty self-explanatory. The only problem for a squad like this is that you will need a lot of people to do it. Rocket Race with 8 people isn't as fun as Rocket Race with 12+ people.

Yes. I'd love it! I actually briefly hosted a squad back in Reach called HT Destruction, which featured Rocket Race :D If you need it, I'd be happy to help run / host tournaments for it too :D

I do agree with what Edward said though, and hopefully it will be popular enough to get some reasonably large lobbies! :D

Sounds like a great idea, but like Edward said, it wouldn't be as fun with less people. I just think you would have trouble getting enough people each week/tourney. But if you could get enough people I'm sure it would be a lot of fun!

We would also need maps of course! But then again, it's just an idea. And I don't even know where to start

Hopefully a few maps will become available :D I have 3 in the works, Nuked has converted all of the default maps from Halo 4, and hopefully my contest should bring about a few more! :p

Hopefully a few maps will become available :D I have 3 in the works, Nuked has converted all of the default maps from Halo 4, and hopefully my contest should bring about a few more! :p

You and somebody else would have to be willing to host because my connection won't be very good for a host

This could be a brilliant idea if people show up. I would but you would also have to count on others in the squad to stay active and keep showing up to event's. Would you host this tournament style or like a series? I think tournament style is the way to go.