Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superior Forger

Partnered Forging

favorite leg. map to forge?   27 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Partnered Forging

Hello all and welcome to Partnered Forging, a squad dedicated to forging racetracks with 2 or more people on the various Halo forging games which include: Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4. For those of you who don't know, I am TheRedEyedDevil and I have forged a lot of racetracks, but I have only done 2 with another person(s). I'm a lone wolf for sure, but I would like to forge with others more often. It's good that you can be great on your own, but it is better to be great in a team.

This squad is a bit different than other HT squads. Different how? Well, the other squads are mostly dedicated to some form of racing. And I'm not saying we don't race in this squad, but until we have maps forged within the Partnered Forging squad, there will be no racing tournaments. Like other squads I want this squad to have racing tournaments, but only for co-forged maps after the Partnered Forging squad has been launched. If you are interested in making Halo racetracks with others then perhaps you may want to consider joining. Others who are not interested in forging racetracks and just want to race in tournaments when they become available, you are welcome to join as well.

If Partner Forging interests you, please reply to this forum and answer the 5 questions at the top.

Members:

TheRedEyedDevil

BxA Real Deal D

PANCAKEMUFFIN

xNJD1x

Miss StarStrukk

King Edward I

Masta Hippie

NuckedlceCream

TheOffice1808

neudlez

Bean05

NAk3dBac0n14

Demolition Turtle

AlexJ189

Edited by TRED

Thanks a lot guys, you guys know anyone else that is interested, please refer them to me. It can be anyone, even a beginner! This is a good way to learn and an excellent skill to have, not only to forge, but to work in a team!

I enjoyed Coookkie's Co-Forge contest even though me and Rob only forged together for one day lol. Sign me up but be warned that I will soon only be available on weekends.

Sure I'll sign up. Maybe someone can help me finally finish my MT track and I could help some other people out as well