Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WildTeamLTD

MONSTER JAM LEAGUE SIGN-UPS

2 posts in this topic

We will probably have an event 2-3 times a week Tuesday or wednesday and then saturday.. we will do racing and freestyle and have a points system already in place. We are not trying to be a huge league just a group of people that will show up and have fun! if you wanna join post your GT below

Hi Wild, and welcome to the community! I do, however, need to ask you to refrain from spamming this topic around the board. I saw that you submitted your desired event in our tournament submission section, and you will hear word from our Events Manager shortly. Additionally, I'll need to lock any topics (including this one) you've posted regarding your league to keep the forum nice an tidy.

If you're wishing to make a squad on HaloTracks, please head over to our squad forum. We have a topic there that explains the squad creation process in detail! However, if this is for another community/league outside of HaloTracks, I'd like for you to PM me with details on your community/league. HaloTracks is, indeed, its own entity in terms of being a racing community. We don't have any plans on hosting any communities or leagues outside of HT right now, but I'm more than willing to speak with you more about your league. Again, please message or email me if you're intending to promote an already existing league outside of HaloTracks on our website!

With that, I'd like to welcome you one more time to HaloTracks! We're a fine, fine community and it's my hope that you enjoy your time with us :)