Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OrionHardy

Vote for the maps to be used for DRL Friday #60

favorite leg. map to forge?   24 members have voted

1. 1. Whats you favorite leg. map to forge?

• Ghost Town
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

7376a4db-3bb6-42f9-a50b-e2c03447f2b9_zpsabc8f81a.jpg

Hello fellow DRL'ers. The 60th Friday Tournament is coming up in a few weeks, and this year happens to coincide with my 30th Birthday. Therefore It's going to be tournament of my maps. However, rather than picking six of my maps myself, I thought I list off the ones that are DRL usable and let you guys vote.

Each person is allowed to vote for six maps. with the six tracks with the most votes being used on the day. Votes are open to the public so I can see if anyone has voted for more than six maps. Anyone who does will have all their votes discounted and will be banned from signing up to the actual tournament.

Here's a list of the maps again, each with a quick description of what type of track they are and which map they where built on and a link to their gallery post so you can view each of them in case there are some you have not seen before. Please note I'm in the process of updating some of the map post to reflect changes I made to them when the modded race game-type came out. A map marked with a * means it's gallery post will not look like the version of the map on my file-share.

Complexity - Terrain Track - Complex

Caragnarock - Terrain Track - Ragnarock

Cold Snap - Terrain Track - Longbow

Companion - Tight Track - Solace - Not used in the DRL before

Cortex - Terrain Track - Vortex

Concealed - Tight Track - Exile

Comet City - City Track - Impact - Not used in the DRL before

Lost City - City Track - Forge Island (Co-forge with WastedDuckling9)

Child's Play SX - SX/MX track - Forge Island *

Cavern Cross - DRL Track - Erosion

Chionablepsia - Collision Course - Longbow

Collidenarok - Collision Course - Ragnarok

Chthonophagia - Collision Course - Complex

Cesious - Collision Course - Vortex

Caesious - Collision Course - Exile

Chrystocrene - Collision Course - Meltdown

Chaos-mas - Collision Course - Ravine (Christmas Track)

Though I'm not saying you can't, I like to ask people if they could please not just vote for my Collision Courses, as I would like some variation in the tournament.

Edited by OrionHardy

Man.... You sure like the letter C, don't you?

Everyone says this. As I've said before, My first few maps (Criss Cross, Complexity and Companion) all started with C accidentally. When I noticed, I decided to make it my thing that all my racetracks would start with C. The only reason I have a map called Lost City is because Wasted kinda picked the name. Wished I had my list of "c" words because I would have called it coadunate city instead (coadunate means to combine, which would have been fitting for a co-forge)

I'm happy to play anything as long as it's not Child's Play SX. It's the only one of your tracks that I haven't liked... so far. :p

1 person likes this

I'm happy to play anything as long as it's not Child's Play SX. It's the only one of your tracks that I haven't liked... so far. :p

Blasphemy!!! Destroy the non believer!!! :p

2 people like this

Okay, Slowly going through my gallery updating them. Only two left now that are inaccurate to the actual map are Child's Play SX and Comet City. Will update them over the weekend.