Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NukedIceCream

HT Terrain

21 posts in this topic

HT Terrain

Welcome to my new squad HT Terrain. This is a squad that will be focusing around not only racing terrain tracks, but also for learning various things about them. We will have a season based racing system where we will be racing on certified tracks. Not only will this squad contain terrain racing bit it will also help you learn and get better at making and evaluating terrain tracks of various types.

Racing

I haven't decided much on the format of the season nor how it will work. Things that are confirmed are that all the tracks we will be racing will have been tested before they are used to make sure they work well. The races will also be of enough length to allow people to make comebacks if they mess up but not too long to when they get boring. There will also be a blue flag rule to allow leaders to keep a clean battle if coming up to lapped traffic. Yes I did say clean, this will be a no-wrecking racing system as we already have a squad dedicated to dirty racing.

Community

This squad will also serve as a sort of community where you can learn more about terrain tracks or get help if you are new to making them. There will be various sections where you can learn how to get a track into our season or just for help to make your own casual track.

Times: I want to start up the first season in a timely matter but I want to get enough track testing tournaments done first so we have enough tracks to fill out the first few weeks. The testing tournaments will likely be on Saturday, it will just be a matter of finding a time that works best for everyone.

If you are interested comment below to support me in creating this squad. If you are interested in participating in the testing tournaments then leave the time on Saturday that works best for you.

Supporters:

1.Miss StarStrukk

2.DemolitionTurtle/DemoTrtl/DemoTrol/Mitch

3.TheOffice1808

4.BxA Real Deal D

5.Bean05

6.Coookkiemonster

7.neudlez

8.gogetarulez

9.Jeffh3962

10.Mad Hatter/Hatter is Mad

11.xNJD1x

Edited by NukedIceCream
1 person likes this

This sounds like a very interesting idea, Nuked! I like the combination of helping people forge and racing on the tracks!

Sign me up. Not sure about Saturday times yet, I'll have to have more of a think and get back to you on that one.

This sounds like a very interesting idea, Nuked! I like the combination of helping people forge and racing on the tracks!

Sign me up. Not sure about Saturday times yet, I'll have to have more of a think and get back to you on that one.

It might not be saturday, I am aiming for any time on the weekend as that's the only time I can accommodate to European times.

I support it, I just won't be able to participate unfortunately.

You can always participate, just not through the racing portion. You can always give feedback and support to others because you have built terrain tracks in the past.