Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mad Hatter

HT Velocity

23 posts in this topic

Cassel and I are in full swing and ready to bring this back. We have time on our side, so lets get our members and get our racing back.

Velocity will be hosted just like before, with the same rules, maps, tournament structure, etc, on Halo 3.

Velocity will still be an exclusive/invite only squad. Recruiting tournaments will be made to recruit some new members into the squad and see where everybody is at.

Past members will be able to get free passes back into the squad (per discretion of the tournament hosts).

Interested? Let us know; we need to know! 10 people will get our squad out of the archives.

As soon as we get ten people saying that they want velocity back in this topic we will start scheduling recruiting tournaments and start sending out invitations for the old members who will be grandfathered back into the squad.

VELOCITY WILL BE ACTIVE FOR HT 5.0

We may also need racing hosts as the season progresses to keep up with the schedule we like to keep in velocity (racing tournaments at least three times a week).

On a side note, Velocity will be one of the few squads that will be participating here very soon in testing out the HT 5.0 skill system, we will be using the stats from this future season in adjusting the HT Skill Metric.

new-velocity2.png

Velocity.png

1. Hatter

2. Cassel

3. Miss StarStrukk

4. TheOffice1808

5. Em0

6. Jeff

7. Gogeta

8. RealDealD

9. MtnDewX97

10. King Edward

I would also like to say, to anyone that wishes to apply for a recruiting tournament for access to the squad, i highly recommend you beg an old school velocity racer to show you the fast lines to the maps we race and try to get up to speed, otherwise you are going to end up doing a lot of recruiting tournaments and may never get in if the squad fills up before you race well.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES! I love you

Not 100% sure if I'll be able to participate until April/May because of school and financial reasons though.

I wont charge you Emo, and as for school..... i will see if i can work it into your curriculum and you can earn credits for it.

1 person likes this

I see your point purple, For those new members that do not already know, Velocity is a terrain racing squad that was popular during Halo 3.

Now stop playing devil's advocate and go fix your supercross map for the tournament.

2 people like this